Maths Extension2 Assessment (1 Viewer)

chltmddus112

HSC
Well i jst got back my mx2 test back..

i was really surprised with my marks cuz my marks was way too lower than i expected. Then when i was going thru my paper i realised that one paper is missing which had 2 questions worth 6 marks.. (test was out of 40)

i ended up coming 3rd but with that 6 marks i will come first and i am sure that i got those questions right..

i stapled my answers b4 handing it in but i seems lyk i didn include that page by accident and probably gave it to teacher with unused papers.

Ive asked my teacher to look for it but i dont think he can find it cuz this test was done around 2 or 3 weeks b4...

what should i do if he cant find that page...? is there anything i can do to get at least 2 marks...? (then i will come equal second..)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Well i jst got back my mx2 test back..

i was really surprised with my marks cuz my marks was way too lower than i expected. Then when i was going thru my paper i realised that one paper is missing which had 2 questions worth 6 marks.. (test was out of 40)

i ended up coming 3rd but with that 6 marks i will come first and i am sure that i got those questions right..

i stapled my answers b4 handing it in but i seems lyk i didn include that page by accident and probably gave it to teacher with unused papers.

Ive asked my teacher to look for it but i dont think he can find it cuz this test was done around 2 or 3 weeks b4...

what should i do if he cant find that page...? is there anything i can do to get at least 2 marks...? (then i will come equal second..)

Don't stress much. You'll have plenty of time to grab first position later in the year.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
if he can't find it there's no proof that you did those questions, so there's no other way that you can gets marks unless he finds it.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
This reminds me of my Year 10 maths exam. Thank heavens it wasn't the HSC!

Like youngminii said, don't make the same mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)