Y11 accelerating 3u Maths - haven't got a HSC pin!? (1 Viewer)

happyeddy

HSC
Hey guys,
I'm in Y11 but because I'm accelerating for 3u maths, I'll be sitting for the 2u, 3u maths exams this year.

But the thing is, all the Y12s at our school have received an HSC pin card which I haven't.

I'm the first (and only) student at our school to be accelerated for maths internally, so I go through a bit of a hassle all the time.

And I'm thinking that my school may have forgot to get me the HSC pin card :evilfire:

or ARE Y11s NOT SUPPOSED TO GET ONE? - even if they're being accelerated?

Any help would be appreciated guys!

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, you need one. Go talk to your head of secondary studies, or whoever's in charge of organising all the BOS entries and stuff. So far you haven't missed out on much though. Good luck =\

jennaaa

HSC
You should recieve one in the post. I did hospitality last year, & whilst i didn't recieve one at the same time as year12s who get given it so they can check their timetables on the net early, I did eventually get one. If you do really want it now, I'd just go talk to your careers advisor & see what they can do :)

x-Manda-x

HSC
Don't worry I'm in the same position, except I accelerate at Ancient History. We are supposed to get them this year, that way we are registered to sit for the HSC exam for the particular subject/s. However, my class of 20-25 still haven't received the HSC pins, and we're not too worried. My teacher is going to go see someone in the school about it though soon. Actually now that I think about it, the year 12s at my school haven't even got their pins. :S

Like others have said, go and see whoever is organising the HSC stuff, like a careers advisor, etc. Good luck for you exams, though.

happyeddy

HSC
Thanks a heap guys!
I'll check this thing out with my HSC person lol

Anyways, I wish you guys all the luck for ur upcoming exams!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)