Does 2u maths get alot harder in year 12?? (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Was just wondering if it gets alot harder in year 12?
I think it gets more difficult, especially with topics such as Motion and Applications of GP.

It also appears to get harder because a fair number of teachers will be trying to cram content (2U is a very content-heavy subject, lots of topics but not too much depth) to meet deadlines ie: Trials.

But it really does depend on your school topic order.

dim-sims

HSC
I wouldn't say it gets a lot harder. As long as you put the effort in then you'll be fine

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

enoilgam

HSC
I found it harder, but it wasnt a huge difference - the course has a natural progression in terms of difficulty if that makes sense.

iStudent

HSC
Both were the same difficulty to me. Although, when I compare the questions in the hsc paper with the questions in my yr 11 yearly, I'd say it gets quite a bit harder.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought it got easier as the knowledge just builds up and individually you just get better at maths over time

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
A friend who does physics is currently finding the current topic year 12 topic being studied easier then much of the year 11 course.

skillstriker

HSC
I was able to study both the year 11 and year 12 content in one year without much difficulty.
As long as you're motivated and put in a bit of effort you'll be fine :) Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)