Youtube channel of maths lessons from a Maths Head Teacher (1 Viewer)

misterwoo

HSC
Hey there everyone. Last year I stopped by and posted a link to my Youtube channel, where I'd been posting videos of my classroom lessons for a few months. Since it's been a while and year 12s are starting to get ready for their trials next term, I thought I'd drop in again and give everyone a bit of an update.

So at the start of this year I received a promotion and I'm now the Head Teacher Mathematics at Cherrybrook Technology High School. But I've kept videoing my lessons just like before. So right now there are 1054 videos (over 100 hours of content) covering all different level of maths, divided up into playlists by topic. For example, this year I'm teaching an Extension 2 maths class in year 12, so you can find playlists for Conics, Integration and Volumes (starting Harder 3U next term).

You can also find a bunch of other helpful resources (e.g. worksheets) at my main website, misterwootube.com. I hope you lots of you find it helpful, and please share it with your friends if you think there's some decent stuff on there!

esaitchkay

HSC
+1 awesome stuff. love the practicals too (martini glass for rates of change). It's great to see a teacher who's so enthusiastic about maths - makes learning much easier.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
These videos are great!! I find they helped with a lot of the trickier subjects :) Thanks for uploading your videos!!

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Have been following and browsing your youtube channel for a while now - lessons are easy to follow and are simple to understand and have helped me with some concepts.
Thank you for putting in the effort to upload videos, they are extremely helpful :)

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Mr Woo can you upload extension 2 mechanics. I'm dying with it right now :(

TheDelusionist

HSC
N/A
I love seeing how passionate you are + I thank you immensely for saving me in my half-yearlies.

misterwoo

HSC
wait; you're that maths teacher from ruse. I watched your vids for the hsc

100000000000000000000000000000000/10 would recommend.

he's also kinda cute; nohomo
Cool, glad I was able to help you out last year! And, ummm... yeah, that's definitely the first time I've been called that before.

Haha I had no idea Mr Woo had a BoS account o_O

I go to CTHS by the way and am currently in Year 11

Keep up the good videos Sir :D
Yeah hi. I lurk in a variety of places on occasion. This happens to be one of them :)

These videos are great!! I find they helped with a lot of the trickier subjects :) Thanks for uploading your videos!!
No worries! Yeah, I often try to address more difficult types of questions - I know they'll be useful for a wide variety of people to watch. Good luck for your HSC this year! :)

Mr Woo can you upload extension 2 mechanics. I'm dying with it right now :(
Persevere! I'll be starting Harder 3U next term, and then moving onto Mechanics after trials. We'll get there!

trungduong12

HSC
Hi sir
Theres a link u have posted abt jr past papers (or resources )
Is it possible for me to access it since u mentioned that u hv made it "private"??

Thank you in advanced !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)