Jelly Beans (1 Viewer)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Hi there so there is a jelly bean guessing competition at my school and it has awesome prizes to giveaway. So the jellybeans are hidden away in a rectangular tool box which I have included the link to below, I have done some research into the tool box which the jelly beans are hidden in and I think I may have hit the jackpot (no not the no. of jellybeans), (they say they bought the toolbox from bunnings) and it looks exactly alike. My question is, is there way that you can work out the no. of jellybeans in the toolbox from like a custom formula or some manipulation etc lol. I actually had a feel of the box and its has quite a substantial number of jelly beans (- 3cm from the top of the case) so its not full all the way to the top only ~3cm gap as I said.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.bunnings.com.au/tactix-400mm-tool-box_p5820715

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I would find the volume of the container and roughly find the volume of one jellybean, then divide and see how many would fit into the toolbox.

astroman

HSC
find the volume of tool box
find the volume of each jellybean
divide volume of tool box by volume of jellbean

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I would find the volume of the container and roughly find the volume of one jellybean, then divide and see how many would fit into the toolbox.
you reckon you can help if you have some time for extra procrastination?

Can you please help me find it lol!!!

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
this probably would't work because you are assuming that there are no spaces between them. Also they might not fill it all the way etc.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
this probably would't work because you are assuming that there are no spaces between them. Also they might not fill it all the way etc.
- like 20% because of volume (gaps or air) can this be correct?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
good luck :D
If you help me i will give half the jelly beans to you expressed posted, zipped, locked and sweet to your door.

I will also give you tracking + insurance for up to ($10 000)

Jokes I will eat them all myself and be a fat cunt

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

Im counting on you brother, take your time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)