Should you complete all the Maths homework questions? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Usually when I get Maths homework, after I complete about 5-6 questions, they start to get repetitive, do you still complete all the questions or you pick them out?

Feynman

HSC
It depends on the textbook you're using. If your teacher is designating you the questions then yes, you should do them all. They will probably check anyways.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
What textbook does your school name you use?

astroman

HSC
i tend to do one or two from the first few that go 1) a)b)c)... that are just repetivive easy and do the harder worded questions

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
its the class book i have no choice
M8 don't use that. Can't you use like cambridge in class or something? Do you have the digital copy?

Srs don't use MIF. If your teacher doesn't let you, then ask her "Are you the embodiment of MIF? If no then gtfo"

tofusenpai

HSC
M8 don't use that. Can't you use like cambridge in class or something? Do you have the digital copy?

Srs don't use MIF. If your teacher doesn't let you, then ask her "Are you the embodiment of MIF? If no then gtfo"
Cambridge all the way

astroman

HSC

she is strict im scared she'll eat me

Feynman

HSC
Ignore the trolls OP MIF is a respectable textbook. Just back up your study with past papers and you're good.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What textbook does your school name you use?
I don't know what textbook the teacher uses, the teacher prints our copies of selected pages from I don't know where and hands it to us. I have a Maths book at home and this it it, is it good?

Attachments

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I don't know what textbook the teacher uses, the teacher prints our copies of selected pages from I don't know where and hands it to us. I have a Maths book at home and this it it, is it good?

Yes that's a good book.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Can't believe I'm going to be using MIF as well. It's a school text book and they don't have any other good textbooks.I'm really angry about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)