Could I get into Law (1 Viewer)

Dev0802

HSC
Hi,
I'm interested in doing law at uni, but the atar is pretty high so I'm in year 11 now, I have pretty low scalling subjects and here are my subjects:
-Legal Studies coming 1st/40
-Business Studies coming 4th/68
-Maths coming 90/130
-Physics 22/64 I'm gonna drop coz I hate it
-Standard 14/180
-Business Services Vet only picked coz it's easy and coming 1st
I'm considering dropping down to general coz I'm not doing well in 2u only getting like 55% when I think I can get above 90 in general from lookING at HSC papers and i was wondering is it possible to get 95 atar so I could at least get into law at uws and if so what should I be aiming for in each subject and if not possible plz let me know. Don't be harsh.

ThanKS in advance

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hi,
I'm interested in doing law at uni, but the atar is pretty high so I'm in year 11 now, I have pretty low scalling subjects and here are my subjects:
-Legal Studies coming 1st/40
-Business Studies coming 4th/68
-Maths coming 90/130
-Physics 22/64 I'm gonna drop coz I hate it
-Standard 14/180
-Business Services Vet only picked coz it's easy and coming 1st
I'm considering dropping down to general coz I'm not doing well in 2u only getting like 55% when I think I can get above 90 in general from lookING at HSC papers and i was wondering is it possible to get 95 atar so I could at least get into law at uws and if so what should I be aiming for in each subject and if not possible plz let me know. Don't be harsh.

ThanKS in advance
You can just improve your maths mark and try to maintain the other ones + improve english if you can since so little people get a band 6 in standard.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
1. Wrong section, this is hardly about maths.
2. Yes you can get into law with those subjects, try your arse off and get the marks.
3. If you are 100% sure you won't want to do any maths or science or engo or anything really in your life (includes comm/law or science/law, engo/law course), then maybe drop to general yes, it is ridiculously easy.
4. UWS law may have a listed cutoff of 95, but you will most likely get an offer if you get anywhere from like 90-94, as UWS law isnt so highly sought after and they often get desperate to give away spots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)