Maths Study App (1 Viewer)

UNSWStudent2016

HSC
N/A
Hi All!

I have just created this new mobile app called Intellecquity (www.intellecquity.com). We're a 24/7 service where you can post questions that you need help with.

I always found when doing maths exercises, that I'd run into questions that I couldn't do. So I felt a service like this could really help me get immediate help instead of having to wait for a tutor.

As we are currently beta testing, this service is completely FREE! Would really love to hear any feedback that you could provide.

iOS: https://goo.gl/z8ZUWH
Android: https://goo.gl/xoZcXu

Download it, ask a question and see how quickly and comprehensively your question gets answered!

rian

HSC
thats so cool and I know it will come in handy as sometimes my teacher doesn't have enough time to help each student
thank you, i will definitely try this out

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
Can you guys include an option to ask follow-up questions? Instant messaging would be good.

I asked a difficult question and you guys got it wrong, so I wanted to ask a follow-up question to elaborate on parts of the working out.

Otherwise, outstanding service you guys are providing. It's also free!

UNSWStudent2016

HSC
N/A
Can you guys include an option to ask follow-up questions? Instant messaging would be good.

I asked a difficult question and you guys got it wrong, so I wanted to ask a follow-up question to elaborate on parts of the working out.

Otherwise, outstanding service you guys are providing. It's also free!
Thanks He-Mann for the feedback.

We are currently free as we are Beta-Testing the app. However, we will be introducing payments in the next couple of weeks to cover the costs of tutors.

Definitely a great feature you have suggested! It is something we are looking to implement very soon.

UNSWStudent2016

HSC
N/A
thats so cool and I know it will come in handy as sometimes my teacher doesn't have enough time to help each student
thank you, i will definitely try this out
Thanks for the feedback rian :)

Let me know if you have any issues or suggestions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)