Some BOSTES help regarding maths please (1 Viewer)

Dragon9000

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
I did an accelerated 2U and 3U course last year and I am doing 4U this year. I got 87 in Mathematics and 35/50 for EX1. I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know if it is possible to redo the 3U course to retry the exam?

2. Would it be worth it? Considering I got 81% (2/13) total in my internal assessments and my school is around 280s in school rank. The whole class came out of the exam saying it was tough so maybe just hard scaling in both internally and externally for the class?

I just need a few more inputs because I am a bit lost.

Also forgot to mention I'm doing 12 units.

Last edited:

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Hi guys,
I did an accelerated 2U and 3U course last year and I am doing 4U this year. I got 87 in Mathematics and 35/50 for EX1. I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know if it is possible to redo the 3U course to retry the exam?

2. Would it be worth it? Considering I got 81% (2/13) total in my internal assessments and my school is around 280s in school rank. The whole class came out of the exam saying it was tough so maybe just hard scaling in both internally and externally for the class?

I just need a few more inputs because I am a bit lost.

Also forgot to mention I'm doing 12 units.
1. Yes
2. Depends on the ATAR you want. I would personally retry. If you're doing very well in your other subjects, since you have 12 units, maybe you can just hope your other units get higher. It's not a bad mark, but I'm not sure it's beneficial if you're looking for a 95+ ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)