help (1 Viewer)

highshill

HSC
When i do test yourself and the excercises in maths in focus i get them correct but when i do challenge exercise i get 0 correct literally:awesome: what should i do exam in few weeks dont have time to go find harder questions.

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
When i do test yourself and the excercises in maths in focus i get them correct but when i do challenge exercise i get 0 correct literally:awesome: what should i do exam in few weeks dont have time to go find harder questions.
you ask for help?

Focus on what you're weak at as opposed to what you're strong at

ShootingDuck

HSC
The best thing to do is understand why you're getting the questions wrong. You could try look at the working out for the answer and try to understand the process of getting to that particular answer. Though the only way to get better at math is to practise it, so you have to be able to apply it. The exercise questions in math in focus are quite repetitive and don't have much variation, so it would be best to see if your school has any past papers and practise question from those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)