Can someone help with rotations and matrices? (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Lecturer and workbook is all over the place and legitimately no concrete examples whatsoever, its approaching exam time so im trying to actually start revision in depth but workbook is full of incoherent shit holy crap. I swear im not retarded lol, there was a subject feedback thing and massive majority of students said the subject is totally incoherent and never finishes explaining anything and lecturer is a rambling ghoul.

can someone direct me how to do these pls? am looost :(

https://imgur.com/a/NBAJU

hayabusaboston

HSC
Lecturer and workbook is all over the place and legitimately no concrete examples whatsoever, its approaching exam time so im trying to actually start revision in depth but workbook is full of incoherent shit holy crap. I swear im not retarded lol, there was a subject feedback thing and massive majority of students said the subject is totally incoherent and never finishes explaining anything and lecturer is a rambling ghoul.

can someone direct me how to do these pls? am looost :(

https://imgur.com/a/NBAJU

I got 1 and 2 a,b but not c, 3,4 plsss general directions appreciated <3

Last edited:

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
I got 1 and 2 a,b but not c, 3,4 plsss general directions appreciated <3
Well for 2(c) for example, you should be able to show it's not linear by giving a specific example (it's basically not linear because the "length" function is not linear).

And for 4, make sure to be familiar with the definitions of injective, surjective, and invertible (and it'll help to know about properties of these for linear maps based on the dimensions of the domain and codomain).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)