Year 10 Yearlies (1 Viewer)

Minab52

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I am about to sit my year 10 math yearlies in a week and Im wondering if anyone has any advice for me as I still don't feel confident and would really like to do well. I have completed numerous past papers from sites like thsc.com but still feel I am weak in some subjects. I appreciate the help.

Thanks

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Go through your textbook again and go over relevant theorems that you are struggling with

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hi,
I am about to sit my year 10 math yearlies in a week and Im wondering if anyone has any advice for me as I still don't feel confident and would really like to do well. I have completed numerous past papers from sites like thsc.com but still feel I am weak in some subjects. I appreciate the help.

Thanks
Focus on the areas that you're weak at

Whitedream

HSC
N/A
uh well, you could try out some challenging questions that you find online for your weaker topics and try solving them.

doggossigh

HSC
Try and practice everything, especially your worst topics. Make sure you know whats going to be in the test (or which teacher is writing the test, because that makes a huge difference in my school). I just had my yearlies last week, so if you want my past papers pm me. It depends how long your test is though, because mine was 2 hours whilst I know other schools only have 45 minute-1 hour tests. But the main thing is make sure you remember the formulas well, you can understand and remember how to answer questions (tbh I understood it, but in the test I kinda blanked out lol). Best of luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)