HELP... (1 Viewer)

study123456

HSC
Hi, I am new so sorry if this thread is a bit weird

Today I got my maths marks back and I got 73% and I am extremely sad the total weighing was 20% and I really want 96+ in maths the rest of the class did so well but I made some stupid mistakes in my paper. I want a 99.95 ATAR but because of this test I think so this dream is not possible. Is it over?:cry:

A Leaf

HSC
AWW don't worry! It might be 20% of your school assessment marks but that means you have 80% left to bump up your rank. 73% ain't great but it isn't bad that it would ruin your ATAR goal, you can learn from this and pay more attention to your silly mistakes, control your stress. Use that sadness and turn it into a reason for you to do much better. Remember, even if you didn't do so great in that exam, there many more maths exams to make up for it (and for others to mess up thereby boosting up your rank). Just make sure you take this test and learn from it. Do you get stressed during exams? I get pretty bad anxiety during them but I have found a loophole out of that stress by singing disney songs out loud (to the horror of my friends) right before I walk into the exam room HAHAHAHHAH Find something that calms you down and puts you into focus! GOOD LUCK :)

InteGrand

HSC
N/A

Today I got my maths marks back and I got 73% and I am extremely sad the total weighing was 20% and I really want 96+ in maths the rest of the class did so well but I made some stupid mistakes in my paper. I want a 99.95 ATAR but because of this test I think so this dream is not possible. Is it over?:cry:
It's still very much possible to get 99.95 ATAR.

study123456

HSC
AWW don't worry! It might be 20% of your school assessment marks but that means you have 80% left to bump up your rank. 73% ain't great but it isn't bad that it would ruin your ATAR goal, you can learn from this and pay more attention to your silly mistakes, control your stress. Use that sadness and turn it into a reason for you to do much better. Remember, even if you didn't do so great in that exam, there many more maths exams to make up for it (and for others to mess up thereby boosting up your rank). Just make sure you take this test and learn from it. Do you get stressed during exams? I get pretty bad anxiety during them but I have found a loophole out of that stress by singing disney songs out loud (to the horror of my friends) right before I walk into the exam room HAHAHAHHAH Find something that calms you down and puts you into focus! GOOD LUCK :)
Thank you so much I really needed that.

highshill

HSC

Hey there... don't worry everything is going to fine, you still have plenty of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)