How can i study for prelims 2U over the holidays? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hey! Happy holidays guys!
Senior years are scary times and i probably should study. can anyone recommend any text books for 2U maths. any topics that are hard and i should focus on? or just anything i should prepare myself for in year 11.

strawberry1217

HSC
Review the textbook that your school uses and just solve the entire textbook.

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Back in Year 11, I primarily used 2 textbooks (Cambridge and Maths in Focus) for 2U Maths. They both have their pros and cons. Personally, I found that Cambridge was much more detailed and a bit harder whereas Maths in Focus was much more simplified, easy and straight to the point.

I normally started off with Maths in Focus to get a general idea of the topic and do some easy questions to start off with. Then I moved onto Cambridge and tested myself whether I could do some of those harder questions. I found this method quite useful but idk if it will be good for you - everyone has their own unique study methods.

Also, in terms of harder 2U Year 11 topics off the top of my head, I can't really remember any. Maybe try some locus questions or something since most of my class back in Year 11 struggled a little with that.

Good luck and good on you for having the motivation to study for Year 11 during the holidays!

HSC
I recommend Cambridge year 11 3u, if you want harder questions. But keep in mind there are no worked solutions, only answers :(((((((.
LIKE WHAT THE HELL CAMBRIDGE. YOU MAKE OUR LIVES SO HARD

But I'm sure you can find pdf versions of worked solutions somewhere in the dark web.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Fitzpatrick is pretty good if you are just planning on doing 2 unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)