'Easiest' Science Degree in Sydney (1 Viewer)

Nympha

HSC
Hi all,

Okay so I know that there is no such thing as an inherently 'easier' course, but surely there must be universities with easier assessments etc.
I'm tossing up between a science course (maybe adv science) at unsw, Usyd and uws. The end goal is to get a GPA/WAM of 7.0 and I want the course/uni that is easiest to achieve that in.

Advice/comments from current students would be very welcome!

Thanks. :)

Ps. I don't care about whether it's a sandstone uni or not. All I care about is the ease with which I can get a high gpa. All the unis are the same distance from me so I'm not fussed in terms of travel.

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Unless someone has attended at least two universities, did the same degree and major in the same area from both universities, it's hard to tell you which science degree is easier to maintain a 70 average. May be talk to individual students from each university and ask them how hard it is to get a distinction average in a major that interest you?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
undergrad science is going to be substantially the same wherever you do it, the only difference is how shiny the labs are and how many chemicals you have to burn through and in any case the difficulty or quality of the course will vary more with your major and uni than with the uni

if you want a 7.0 GPA and you're looking for what's "easy" you probably don't have the right mindset anyway.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
or come to unsw, do science, but make sure to take the higher version of each course e.g. maths/phys, since they scale them so that you end up with a higher mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)