Has anyone applied for e 12 scheme and heard anything yet? (1 Viewer)

Meeepo_rae

HSC
i was just wondering if anyone has applied for e12 scheme and heard anything back yet? and how long does it take for us to hear anything? if you applied for it what course did u apply for, i applied for B science. goodluck everyone :)

astroman

HSC
I know one of my friends has received an offer, others are still waiting.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
E12 for Health Sciences (the faculty, not the course) already got interviews...

Best of luck!

EDIT: If your course has an interview, expect an e-mail in a few days because interviews end late September. Otherwise, You'll get a conditional offer on the 7th of October if you're chosen by the selection panel.

Last edited:

Lalaloop

HSC
EarthSci heard back from E12 :) He's been invited to an interview! (I don't remember for what course tho... I think it was health science related!)

v97

HSC
has anyone heard anything from commerce?

Meeepo_rae

HSC
my friend got her conditional offer for commerce 3 days ago and had another interview for another scholarship called "inspire by business" yesterday. im sure they are still going through applicants. hope u hear back soon goodluck

v97

HSC
ah I see, I really hope I can get in :( BUT THANKS!! good luck to you too :)

ngocha11

HSC
my friend got her conditional offer for commerce 3 days ago and had another interview for another scholarship called "inspire by business" yesterday. im sure they are still going through applicants. hope u hear back soon goodluck
Hi, could you please ask your friend from what phone number she got a call for inspired by business from? Or in what way was she contacted? Thank you!

eagleboy79

HSC
Has anyone received an offer for combined law or know if they've sent out offers yet?

pe

HSC
are all offers sent out at once or are they staggered? i applied for engo but idk if my principal recommended me (ironic bc 3 ppl applied at my school lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)