Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: UNSW or UTS for science?

HSC

Re: UNSW or UTS for science?

Quote Originally Posted by Flop21 View Post
    lol you should have, I sat 2 and passed both last sem.

I'm doing something very wrong at uni and need to figure out what it is before it starts again. I think I will try to study before uni starts.
    ok i'll confess - i didn't actually check my emails at all after the exams and didn't realise that i had been given the chance to redeem myself until it was too late :3
    ugh what degree are you doing?
    tbh though, i think this uni pushes us too much in some cases..
    me too, i think i'm going to have to start going through some math before uni starts so i don't fail again -____-

HSC

not in uni or anything but ive been to lectures and open/ info days at both and in terms of the facilities. UNSW is better.

-i attended a lecture in UTS "super lab" and it was kinda over rated, classes taught on a monitor, listened to lecture through headphones connected to a large system (they spent awhile fiddling with it trying to get it to work). In short the lab is sort of just an average lab with average facilities but just over sized, be much better if they devided it up and allowed for better teachng
    -normal lecture rooms at UTS and UNSW seemed to be roughly the same size although UTS seems to be very focused on making there rooms aesthetically appealing with interesting features(e.g.-the green room-->this room and others are somewhat distracting in a lecture)
    -lecturers at UNSW were much better (except for one professor teaching about medical science she just could hold the audiences attention)

tbh i dont know to much about each uni and have only talked to a few graduates/ students from both uni's

I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    HSC

Quote Originally Posted by shumphrey View Post
    not in uni or anything but ive been to lectures and open/ info days at both and in terms of the facilities. UNSW is better.

-i attended a lecture in UTS "super lab" and it was kinda over rated, classes taught on a monitor, listened to lecture through headphones connected to a large system (they spent awhile fiddling with it trying to get it to work). In short the lab is sort of just an average lab with average facilities but just over sized, be much better if they devided it up and allowed for better teachng
    -normal lecture rooms at UTS and UNSW seemed to be roughly the same size although UTS seems to be very focused on making there rooms aesthetically appealing with interesting features(e.g.-the green room-->this room and others are somewhat distracting in a lecture)
    -lecturers at UNSW were much better (except for one professor teaching about medical science she just could hold the audiences attention)

tbh i dont know to much about each uni and have only talked to a few graduates/ students from both uni's
    haha omg i could bet on who this is

HSC

This guide is pretty extensive Good work
    Queenroot likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information