Science unis? (1 Viewer)

jellyfish100

HSC
Hey,
I'm wondering what good unis for science are in NSW. My careers advisor said that Usyd wasn't that great other than for pharmacy and I'm kinda leaning towards UTS but I wouldn't mind unsw either. If any of you guys have studied science at these unis or others in NSW can you tell me about your experiences/opinions?
Thanks

Silly Sausage

HSC
Hey,
I'm wondering what good unis for science are in NSW. My careers advisor said that Usyd wasn't that great other than for pharmacy and I'm kinda leaning towards UTS but I wouldn't mind unsw either. If any of you guys have studied science at these unis or others in NSW can you tell me about your experiences/opinions?
Thanks

Tell us what you're planning to major in.

Science at USYD is very good especially on the theory side, they just have really old facilities and equipment. I'm not familiar with UNSW but I'm sure their science program is also excellent.
UTS has great facilites, if you see their past examinations they're very industry focused (e.g. questions are practice orientated and applied) but they don't seem to go into as much detail (theory) as USYD and UNSW.

astroman

HSC
UNSW has the best science degree, learning wise.
UTS has the best facilities and work opportunities.
USYD has the reputation but lacks in resources and facilities.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Hey,
Thanks
Let's not pretend like career advisors would actually know though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)