Holiday Study Before Year 12 (1 Viewer)

Essay Questions

HSC
Hi, I just finished year 11 a couple of days ago and now I have a two week holiday before the start of year 11. Any advice on what to study in the next two weeks? Should I just revise year 11 or try get a head start on year 12?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Just read prescribed English texts if you have them.

Whatever you do, don't be like me and do 14 hours a day for two weeks in the Christmas holidays. It took me 4 months to recover from that.

enoilgam

HSC
Just take it easy I reckon and maybe do some light work here and there - rest is important.

terzho

HSC
These will be the last holidays that you will be able to call proper holidays. Relax and have fun...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Please rest.

There is plenty of time in the HSC year to do all the productive study you could ever dream of if you're consistent.

I did no work cause I was overseas end of Tm2/july hols but still had plenty of time in the year to study enough to get a decent score.

Many people underestimate how important rest and mental approach are to the HSC game.

bedpotato

HSC
Like others have said, rest.

If you really want to do something, read books (not prescribed texts for English - books that you would actually want to read).

Other than that, don't do anything. Take a break from year 11 and start with a fresh mind for year 12.

globalpoato

HSC
Nah fam Im gonna finish the whole 3u and 4u math courses on these holidays you dont own me Ill live my own life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)