General Thoughts: English Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
Jesus Christ that was a horrendous genre question. They may as well have said "WRITE PRE-PREPARED RESPONSE IN THE LINES PROVIDED". What happened to extension english?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
did any of you do science fiction?

ArguablyMitch

HSC
Good essay question, tough creative 'cause I'm rubbish at creatives haha
Just glad HSC English is finished

Lolzipops

HSC
Really enjoyed it. Yet again the question was typically wordy for the essay (texts and ways of thinking) but once you pulled it apart it was very doable. I was fretting about it but I'm so happy with how it turned out.
So glad it's over!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
After teh Bomb was pretty stock standard, although the specifity of the creative writing made pre planned response a no go. WHy do they love letters so much?

Ohh and it was so annoying, ask for extra booklets at start of exam, supervisor says I have to ask during the exam. Ask for the during exam, supervisor distracts you be talking about marking the blue sheet urrrrg.

Used up 7 whole booklets, 4 for the essay and 3 for the sotry. (12 pgs, and 9 pgs respectively chyeeeah)

COnsidering how it was like the subject I studied least for (haven't studied that much since trials), it went much better than expected!

asdfqwerty

HSC
After teh Bomb was pretty stock standard, although the specifity of the creative writing made pre planned response a no go. WHy do they love letters so much?

Ohh and it was so annoying, ask for extra booklets at start of exam, supervisor says I have to ask during the exam. Ask for the during exam, supervisor distracts you be talking about marking the blue sheet urrrrg.

Used up 7 whole booklets, 4 for the essay and 3 for the sotry. (12 pgs, and 9 pgs respectively chyeeeah)

COnsidering how it was like the subject I studied least for (haven't studied that much since trials), it went much better than expected!

i agree with u, aced it with not much effort. a lot of people in my grade thought it was their best exam and the creative was mouldable.

SunnyScience

HSC
Pretty easyyyyyy questions (Romanticism). Wrote 12 for the essay, and 10 for my creative. I hate(d) extension sooooooooo much. IT'S OVER! WOOHOO!! :D

Surdo

HSC
Didn't take home booklet..anyone have the romanticism essay question + creative writing question?

avro

HSC
I looooooved it! Creative fit my general idea perfectly :D and the essay was very similar to our first assignment of year 12.

teganjoyy

HSC
Yeah it was pretty standard from crime and the creative was rather easy to mould your response to. I am pretty happy with it :)

MonsterMe

HSC
Who else did Language and Gender? The question was so loooong, and had a few concepts to consider, but it was a fairly standard response overall. Creative was fairly simple too, though I suck at creatives regardless of what the stimulus is like. What did everyone thing of the L&G essay though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)