STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

Kamal15

HSC
Prices and samples of my notes are available below:
Modern notes $5: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mxr3zx37tp1vcoe/AABugcMjqXxVhYkel7_F-zdFa?dl=0
Chemistry notes $5: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9w24hd9zuqt2hpc/AABvwzukqPLvXxKcF-GnIfKka?dl=0
Biology notes $5: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r55qoprb4oflujn/AAD49x3uAwV0weWHUlhfC1hMa?dl=0

Payment through bank transfer. Email kamalsingh15@hotmail.com. I don't respond to personal messages.

Hey guys. My name is Kamal and I achieved an ATAR of 99.95 in the 2009 HSC.

I completed HSC Chemistry as an accelerant so I had time to write a very detailed set of notes. I ranked Third in the State with an HSC Mark of 99. I applied very similar techniques to writing Biology notes and found success with a rank of 12th in the State and an HSC Mark of 96. In Modern History I achieved an HSC Mark of 96 and my notes were also good enough to get me 99/100 in my school trial test (Girraween High School).

PM or email (kamalsingh15@hotmail.com) for price. Of course it's negotiable. Every now and then I give one of the recent emails my notes for free (just a game) - try your luck!

For Modern History I did Weimar Republic, Cold War and Leni Reifenstahl.

Last edited:

cynthia deng

HSC
N/A
hey kamal,
thank you very much for helping my chem!!! im hopeless at chem and it is the subject i wanna drop the most at the 1st time. however, because of ur genius teaching skill, i can see the hope at my chem. thank you for ur kindness and encouragement to me and therefore i can get into my ideal course (advanced science) in syd u now.:biggrin:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Highly Recommended, has a wonderful teaching style and makes learning chem fun and exciting!

angellicvoices

HSC
N/A
I bought Kamals chem notes not long ago and have compared them with many of the other chem notes I bought from this forum. Not only were his notes exceptional but he was so nice enough to offer any assistance if I had problems with them. Definitely one of the best, if not the best notes Ive come across. I have bought 5 different chem notes from students with 99 or over ATAR or UAI. He has one of the most detailed and comprehensive notes Ive come across. Fast response to emails and a willingness to help. What more do you want? RECOMMENDED!!

Kamal15

HSC
I bought Kamals chem notes not long ago and have compared them with many of the other chem notes I bought from this forum. Not only were his notes exceptional but he was so nice enough to offer any assistance if I had problems with them. Definitely one of the best, if not the best notes Ive come across. I have bought 5 different chem notes from students with 99 or over ATAR or UAI. He has one of the most detailed and comprehensive notes Ive come across. Fast response to emails and a willingness to help. What more do you want? RECOMMENDED!!
Glad you liked them!

Coookies

HSC
Amazing stuff right there! BUY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! I love all the colours and diagrams! Its all so CLEAR AND CONCISE. I feel very confident in the HSC now :) Possibly the BEST notes out there. Kamal is an awesome guy, I RECOMMEND buying from him ASAP.

Kamal15

HSC
Amazing stuff right there! BUY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! I love all the colours and diagrams! Its all so CLEAR AND CONCISE. I feel very confident in the HSC now :) Possibly the BEST notes out there. Kamal is an awesome guy, I RECOMMEND buying from him ASAP.
Glad you liked them Cookies. May I add she was the first winner of the set of free notes! Try your luck guys!

Coookies

HSC
Ive never been this lucky in my life! STATE RANKING NOTES FOR FREE! Yoiww! :D

Coookies

HSC
Sooo... I was lucky enough to get Chemistry AND Biology notes from Kamal FOR FREE :D
They are absolutely excellent! Lots of pictures and tables which is what I like!
Ive seen a lot of notes on here and these are by far the BEST.
Im surprised he didn't rank higher with these notes!
BUY BUY BUY!

jonnewonne

HSC
Kamal's chem notes are really good =] the first 3 core modules are awesome - they're pdfs and really easy to read. He also includes heaps of other notes that are really helpful and there are questions and stuff in there too. Honestly band 6 notes! Thanks man!

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Sooo... I was lucky enough to get Chemistry AND Biology notes from Kamal FOR FREE :D
They are absolutely excellent! Lots of pictures and tables which is what I like!
Ive seen a lot of notes on here and these are by far the BEST.
Im surprised he didn't rank higher with these notes!
BUY BUY BUY!
Free? How?

Kamal15

HSC
Hey Kamal, could you please PM me regarding any preliminary material you have as well as possible prices? Thanks and BUMP! for a Girraweener :)
Sorry mate I don't have any prelim material! It's all HSC. Good to see Girraweeners on BOS, contact me for HSC stuff, I'll help you out!

asdfqwerty

HSC
Kamal is very generous! I highly recommend everyone to buy the notes! They are very appealing to read (very vibrant) and the notes are extremely comprehensive.

Seriously everyone, you will get your money worth :)

HSC
Just bought the notes and they are terrific...! His notes are better than many tutoring places like matrix..:L + he gave me lots of study tips on how to use his awesome notes!!! All the comments written above are true!! Highly Recommended!
thanks Kamal!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)