Selling Legal Studies notes (95) and 15 Economics essay plans (91) | 98.1 ATAR (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
Hey guys,

I completed the HSC in 2013 receiving and ATAR of 98.1 and a HSC mark of 95 for Legal Studies and HSC Mark of 91 for Economics as seen below.

Legal Studies:

So currently I'm selling my Legal Studies notes, which includes:
- Syllabus notes for Crime
- Syllabus notes for Human Rights (Contemporary Issue: Child Abuse)
- LCMR notes for Crime, Family and Consumers that provide a huge amount of LCMR (106 for the crime topic alone). These notes are primarily used for extended responses, and each case/media article/statistic is provided with an evaluation based on the criteria to why it is effective/ineffective.
- Themes and challenges notes for Crime
- Crime essay which I received 14/15 for in my first assessment (764 words)
- Family essay I wrote and received 23/25 in trials for (1371 words).
- My exam responses for the HSC exam, typed up word for word. (Includes HR short answers, Crime extended responses and Family and Consumers extended responses, PM me once you have purchased my notes and I will send them to you)

What is the difference between your notes and others?

The main difference would be my LCMR notes. I didn't set out to make notes which provided dot points of content from textbooks since other BoSers have already provided resources for that purpose, but notes which would focus in supplementing textbook content to write extended responses. As a result, the LCMR in these notes were mostly found through self research rather than the provided textbooks. Additionally, due to the nature of the Legal Studies HSC exam these notes were constructed while keeping into consideration every possible extended response question BOS could ask, and then covering the dotpoints in the syllabus which I would write a paragraph about if a specific question arises.

Additionally, I have made syllabus dotpoint notes for both Crime and HR in order to sufficiently answer the multiple choice and short answer components of the HSC exam. I have tried to keep these notes as succinct as possible as well in order to be able to cram my notes in the days coming up to assessments. In the actual HSC exam, I received 18/20 in multiple choice and 15/15 for short answers.

I have also added my exam responses into the notes so that you as a student can understand the standard of marking expected and how to approach extended response questions. By having a better understanding of what HSC markers are looking for in short answers and extended responses you will be able to structure your answers more efficiently and satisfy the band 6 marking criteria.

Sample: Investigating crime – Technology

• Recently, technology has been increasingly being used to gather evidence and prove charges.
• In order to prevent the abuse of police powers the Crimes (Forensics Procedures) Act 2000 (NSW) has been implemented to set a regime for carrying out forensic procedures on suspects.
• R v. Fleming (2007) A case where Fleming was charged with the rape and murdering of a young Sydney woman, and was the first successful cold case investigation using DNA evidence to prove guilt.
• Additionally, DNA spray marks out thieves (SMH – 2011) shows how new applications of DNA technology allow for the better protection of society and increased enforceability of offenders.
• However, R v. Jama (2008) shows the wrongful conviction of rape based on DNA evidence alone, presenting a miscarriage of justice.
• This is emphasised in Former Justice Frank Vincent’s inquiry, which exemplifies the serious deficiencies in the collection of DNA, resulting in a lack of procedural fairness and the upholding of the rights of the suspect.
• Moreover, despite the rules imposed by legislation the Patrick Waring case in 2010 shows the failings in police investigation when using DNA technology which resulted in his false prosecution of rape.
• Although technology can improve the enforceability of crimes leading to further protection of society, it is questionable in terms of reliability.
• Additionally, through the development of new technology tasers have been increasingly used to assist in the criminal trial process.
• The force’s new weapon of choice (SMH – 2012) reveals how assistance police commissioner Alan Clark believe that tasers are an effective crime prevention tool, indicating how they improve the protection of the rights of both offenders and society.
• However, as shown in R v. Alkan (2010) the use of tasers in order to investigate crimes can impede on the rights of the offender due to the abuse of police powers.
• This is emphasised in the 2012 Ombudsman Report with 14% of incidents surveyed not meeting criteria for use.

Price: $16 with options, $12 without options during the discount period
Larger sample: Legal Studies sample
Link: Options - https://sellfy.com/p/M1NM/
Link: Without options - https://sellfy.com/p/C32c/

Economics:

I have also decided to sell the essay plans I made for Economics. In total, there are 15 essay plans which cover all the subtopics that I had prepared to write section III and IV responses with. They've been continually marked by my Economics teacher (HSC marker and the co-writer of the Riley workbook) to ensure that they are of band 6 quality. In total, these made up 24 pages and 12.9k words.

The dotpoints covered in these 15 essay plans include:
- International organisations, FTA, trade blocs, economic forums
- Trade and financial flows
- Impact of globalisation on living standards
- Case study
- Exchange rate
- Free Trade and protection
- Economic Growth
- Unemployment
- Inflation
- CAD/External Stability
- Fiscal policy
- Monetary policy
- Microeconomic policy
- Labour market policy
- Environmental management

Price: $5
Sample: Economics Essay Plan Sample
Link: https://sellfy.com/p/kBVx/

Legal Studies notes + Economics essay plans bundle

Slight discounts are given when you purchase both the Legal Studies Notes and the Economics essay plans.

Price: $20 with options, $16 without options during the discount period
Link: Options + Eco essay plans - https://sellfy.com/p/TMXu/
Link: Without options + Eco essay plans - https://sellfy.com/p/I1f9/

Payment via bank transfer is also accepted. PM me for details. :)

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Re: Selling HSC Legal Studies notes | Exam mark 96 | HSC mark 95

And the link is uploaded :)

If you have any questions regarding Legal Studies in general feel free to ask.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC

Examine has a unique ability to convey the content in a clear and concise manner without bringing a lot irrelevancy. He's helped me throughout the HSC to attain a band six in the subject, and I highly recommend his comprehensive notes to anyone undertaking legal studies! Don't miss out!

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

I would highly recommend anyone to buy these notes !

It is obvious that no short cuts were taken when examine made these notes and have accordingly assisted in him achieving his excellent marks. Having seen the quality of his business studies resources be assured you're getting quality when you purchase these. At $15 they're are a bargain as well. Not only are you getting two different sets of notes + an essay, bit also his actual exam responses (that cost a lot !) all in this one bundle.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

I concur with the above points made. Although I do not do legal studies, I have his business studies resources and his notes are very succinct with visually pleasing headings/colour coding. Like what Drifting95 has said, you are getting more than what you are paying for! If I did legal I would definitely purchase this. This may give you the extra edge you need against your classmates, highly recommended ^^

HSC

Can confirm that this guy is a beast at legal studies. Would highly recommend that you buy his notes.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Forget his legal ability (though it is awesome), he has cute glasses.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Definitely recommend buying Examine's notes.

Someone as dedicated as him would have such great notes which would have you covered for Year 12.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC

I studied with Examine for Legal Studies and his notes were excellent- concise, precise, sophisticated and relevant. Confirmed beast.

Examine

same
HSC

Payment via bank transfer is also accepted. PM me for details. :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

If you want the some of the best legal notes, don't look any further. Examine's notes are SR worthy.

Forget his legal ability (though it is awesome), he has cute glasses.
That was lovers.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Examine's Business Studies resources really helped me throughout the year (allowing me to improve my marks) so without hesitation, I can assure you BoSers out there that his Legal Studies notes will REALLY HELP you.

His notes are always of high quality and you WON'T REGRET buying them!

I FULLY recommend buying his Legal Studies notes!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

BUMP. Examine is one of the most capable students especially with his extensive knowledge, and I strongly believe his notes would be crucial to any 2014er to attain really high marks, not to mention, an SR.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC

Just wanted to say that the notes are great! They're concise and even though I'm yet to go through everything the notes are filled with different cases and references to newspaper articles. Something any Legal Studies student would want!

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Just wanted to say that the notes are great! They're concise and even though I'm yet to go through everything the notes are filled with different cases and references to newspaper articles. Something any Legal Studies student would want!
+1

albertcamus

HSC

Yeah examine's notes served as a base for my own plenty of times throughout the year and I'd say he definitely helped me get a B6.

So having seen them first hand, I can say for sure that you'll be getting much more than what you're paying for.

Don't see why the demand's not through the roof tbh for such quality notes you'd usually be paying much higher

On the plus side he's heaps helpful and goes quite a bit out of his way to support people so I'm positive that he'll really help you excel in HSC Legal.

+1 for Examine!

esaitchkay

HSC

Just read through these notes. Top quality: presentation is absolutely amazing; really helps for reading, they're concise and have the important LCMR's.
I'd say they're definitely worth it!

humanitieslover

HSC

Awesome marks Examine :) Best of luck selling!

Makematics

HSC

Bump for examine! His notes are a great, concise way of learning the Legal course! Definitely worth the money!

captainpigs

Tutor and Note Seller
HSC
Uni Grad

pmed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)