$15 Notes l HSC 97.25 ATAR l Economics, Business studies, CAFS + essay plans (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
97.25 ATAR l Economics l Business studies l CAFS l ESSAYS ADDED !

Hey everyone,

I completed my HSC in 2013 with an ATAR of 97.25 and i'm selling my notes which i've spent hours perfecting.

All notes have been updated to suit the 2015 HSC

Screen Shot 2013-12-18 at 6.40.25 AM.jpg

WHY MY NOTES?

It is well known that there are various sellers on the forum who sell "comparable notes". Should you instantly purchase the cheapest notes/resources for sale? The answer is no, especially with no validity of their quality. Although cheap notes may be satisfying in the short term, are you really going risk your hsc performance to save a relatively small amount of money? My notes are of the highest quality and have been proven to facilitate hsc success, not only reflected in my own marks but through various other high achieving students. When first producing these notes, i would constantly refer to state ranking notes and utilise the best components of each. When you consider the various other resources included in the package, why wouldn't you pay a bit extra to get a complete set of high quality resources... Considering other sellers are offering notes ONLY for more, it is already great value considering you get a whole set of resources.

Business Studies

Ace HSC Business Studies study package $15

I was ranked 1st internally at my school and achieved an external and internal mark of 95/95 respectively.

https://sellfy.com/p/tsaG/

-My full set of notes for all HSC topics (Operations, Finance, Marketing and HR) of 100 pages (each topic is within a separate document) that cover ALL syllabus dot points
-A second set of notes for each topic
-A set of NEW SYLLABUS past papers to apply your content into practice
-A Business Studies survival guide that provides various tips and tricks on how to ace business studies- Just learning content won't get you a band 6 !
-Various case studies i have utilised within my essays (QANTAS, Apple, Crumpler)
-A scanned copy of my Marketing business report essay (task 4)- 25/25 mark
-A scanned copy of my trials Short answer questions -40/40 mark and section 4 essay- 19/20 mark

Economics

Ace HSC Economics study package $15

-I was ranked 1st internally and achieved an internal and external mark of 93/93 respectively.

https://sellfy.com/p/tSRs/

-My full set of notes for all HSC topics (The global economy, Australia's place in the global economy, Economic issues and Economics polices and management) of 100 pages (each topic is within a separate document) that cover ALL syllabus dot points
-A second set of notes for each topic
-A quality and highly detailed CHINA case study that includes various statistics and content required
-A Economics survival guide that provides various tips and tricks on how to ace Economics- Just learning content won't get you a band 6 !
-A exemplar case study essay required in topic 1
-A scanned copy of my trials essays (section 3 and 4) that scored 19/20 and 18/20 respectively

HSC ECONOMIC- Essay questions and scaffolds
$5

https://sellfy.com/p/HXy5/

You've studied your content, finished your notes and know the syllabus by memory. What do you do now? Do past paper questions of course !

The Section 3 & 4 essays of economics make up 40 marks, that's 40% of your overall HSC external mark ! You can't afford to bomb out, if you struggle i promise you these are the most cost effective and beneficial economics resources you can buy.

I have compiled hundreds of hsc essay questions that have been asked before and WILL be asked in the future. I have broken these down to a topic by topic basis so you can identify what content will actually be assessed in each essay question. Additionally, i have INCLUDED essay plans for various essays, these are highly detailed and include a logical and extensive structure for a band 6 essay. All the content required is included in this and will be of great assistance for anyone struggling with economic essays.

*To clarify, this document includes potential essay questions that will be asked in the HSC and essay plans/structures. It does not include actual essay responses (refer to package below).

HSC ECONOMICS-Essays
$7 per topic

Preparing for trials? Have you learnt all the content necessary but struggle to apply this content into a cohesive and logical argument?

This is the perfect way to improve these skills ! These band 6 essays will allow you to analyse how to specifically link content together, explain it in an effective manner and effectively support your analysis with evidence.

This will bring you one step closer to that glorious band 6 in economics, good luck !

I have separated these into a topic by topic basis.

Topic 1
https://sellfy.com/p/kdai/

- Analyse the impact of reduced levels of protection on the global economy.
- Discuss the influence of international organisations and contemporary trading blocs and agreements in promoting globalisation
- Outline the features of globalisation, and analyse the impact of globalisation on the
standard of living in the global economy.

Topic 2
https://sellfy.com/p/EjPZ/

- Discuss the economic implications for the Australian economy of Australia’s continuing current account deficits.
- Outline the causes of an increase in demand for the Australian dollar, and discuss the
impacts on the Australian economy of a sustained appreciation of the Australian currency.
- Explain how exchange rates are determined and discuss the impacts on the Australian economy of a sustained appreciation of the Australian currency?

Topic 3
https://sellfy.com/p/bOZr/

- Analyse the impact of changes in the global economy on Australia’s economic growth and external stability.
- Outline the factors affecting Australia’s economic growth, and analyse the relationship between economic growth and changes in Australia’s unemployment rate.
- Discuss the causes of inflation and the policies available to the Australian Government to control the rate of inflation.
- In relation to the Australian economy, discuss the causes of unemployment and the economic and social problems created by unemployment

Topic 4
https://sellfy.com/p/OyIu/

- Discuss the role of government economic policies in maintaining external stability in the Australian economy
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fiscal policy in achieving Australia’s economic objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of monetary policy in achieving Australia’s economic objectives.
- Outline the arguments for ecologically sustainable development, and discuss the likely
impacts of an increase in the rate of Australia’s economic growth on the environment.

CAFS

Ace HSC Community & Family Studies study package $15

-I was ranked 2nd internally and received an internal and external mark of 92/93 respectively

https://sellfy.com/p/j3tb/

-My full set of notes for all HSC topics including the "Individuals & Work" module- 100 pages
-A CAFS survival guide that provides various tips and tricks on how to ace CAFS- Just learning content won't get you a band 6 !
-A scanned copy of my trials essay "Individual & work" that i scored 25/25
-A scanned copy of my trials short answers questions that i scored 54/55

Payment

-Bank transfer
-Paypal

Tutoring

I am also offering tutoring for Economics and Business studies. If you're interested please inbox me for more details or refer to my tutoring thread (link provided in my sig).

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Highly recommend buying from Drifting!

The quality of his notes is among the best (if not the best :p). DEFINITELY ''more than just the textbook summarised''.

If you truly want a good result in these subjects, I suggest buying this stuff! (it's really cheap as well)

Forget his strong performance in Business, Economics and CAFS, he actually knows his stuff and has in-depth knowledge on the HSC courses for these subjects (so I also recommend his tutoring). His understanding of the content is top-notch!

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Some of the best notes out there are with this guy - highly recommended. I've seen his notes and they are sophisticated and in-depth with graphs, photos and summaries of all important dot points.

Knows the content inside out :p and is a great guy and even better tutor :D

Examine

same
HSC
Drifting's marks and his passion for his subjects speak for themselves in reflecting the quality of his notes.

I think in terms of business, the main competitors for the best notes on this forum would be Drifting95 and RivalryofTroll. However, no matter whose notes you choose to buy you can be sure that you would be buying some of the best notes available on this forum written and refined by students who have mastered the subject.

Highly recommended!

Last edited:

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
drifting do you have any sample notes, or can you post a small section of one online?

Makematics

HSC
Drifting smashed the HSC, as you can see from the marks in the OP. However, many people can achieve great marks. What makes him unique is that he has the rare ability to summarise his notes concisely and clearly so that YOU, the student, can use them with ease. Would definitely advise any aspiring 2014er (or beyond) to purchase his notes.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Drifting smashed the HSC, as you can see from the marks in the OP. However, many people can achieve great marks. What makes him unique is that he has the rare ability to summarise his notes concisely and clearly so that YOU, the student, can use them with ease. Would definitely advise any aspiring 2014er (or beyond) to purchase his notes.
+1 This.

Drifting's ability has surpassed that of many others in terms of notes. Drifting is greatly recommended by many as a source of the highest quality of notes for purchase.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
As a classmate, I can quite confidently say that Drifting's work is of high quality. I've seen him put consistent effort into his notes throughout the year and he can simplify even the most sophisticated of concepts, making the convoluted understandable. This clarity is consistent throughout all of his work. I would highly recommend his notes and essays if you want to take your understanding, and ultimately your marks, to the next level. Great marks and great ATAR BTW!

lightthefuze

HSC
Are these notes electronic or hard copy? I'm interested in buying cafs notes.

Sent from my RM-825_apac_australia_new_zealand_278 using Tapatalk

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Are these notes electronic or hard copy? I'm interested in buying cafs notes.

Sent from my RM-825_apac_australia_new_zealand_278 using Tapatalk
Electronic, this allows you to alter them to your specific needs if required.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)