James Ruse 2013 Graduate 99.95 ATAR |SELLING NOTES AND ESSAYS| (1 Viewer)

sluu83

HSC
My name is Steven Luu and I graduated from James Ruse in 2013 with an ATAR of 99.95.

My trial ranks were:
MX1: 2/161
MX2:5/96
Chemistry: 4/147
Physics: 3/110
English Advanced: 21/173
*proof of these ranks can be provided upon request*

My internal assessment ranks were:
MX1:2/161
MX2:2/161
Chemistry: 3/147
Physics: 3/110
English Advanced: 24/173

OVERALL HSC MARKS:
MX1: 100 (6th in the state)
MX2: 99
Chemistry: 96
Physics: 97
English Advanced: 95
Proof:
HSC MARKS.png

So in this thread I'm going to offer you the science notes and essays that I heavily relied on to get those marks! If you are interested in buying these resources or even grabbing a sample to make your decision easier, shoot me a personal message or email me at stevenhdluu@gmail.com

SCIENCES

I studied Chemistry and Physics for the HSC and these were the notes that I used. I collated the information from a variety of resources (textbooks, physics/chemistry publications, Matrix books, school notes), filling in all missing information and by my trials I didn't use any textbooks for study, ONLY these notes. They are extensive, yet concise (around 5000-7000 words per module, whereas other's people's notes are 50-60 pages per module, mine are ~20 pages and served me well enough to get me my marks) and are complete with diagrams, tables, judgements, all relevant chemical equations and structural formulae. These notes also include all prac-reports and have up-to-date information. They are written in a way that completely addresses the syllabus and can be copied out onto an exam paper for a well-structured answer (especially targeting the hard extended response questions). They are not simply written in a textbook format but rather have a more logical progression of ideas that markers are looking for. Would also like to add that quite a few people in my grade used and liked these notes, including students who went to Chemistry Olympiad Camp and people who got a Physics Olympiad NQE Silver Medal.

CHEMISTRY

Production of Materials - $7.50

The Acidic Environment - $7.50

Chemical Monitoring & Management - $7.50

[OPTION] Industrial Chemistry -$7.50

PHYSICS

Space - $7.50

Motors & Generators - $7.50

From Ideas to Implementation - $7.50

[OPTION] Quanta to Quarks - $7.50

CORE PACK (3 core modules Chemistry OR Physics) - $20
CHEMISTRY PACK (entire set of notes) - $25
PHYSICS PACK (entire set of notes) - $25

ADVANCED ENGLISH

Though my ranks were not stellar, I worked hard on my essays after trials and achieved a HSC exam mark of 96 for Advanced English. I've got a variety of essays for sale, which are relatively short meaning it is much more suited to those who can't write 1.5k word essays. These essays are very adaptable and provide a great backbone for any question you may get in your exams. I also have essays with both 1 and 2 related texts to suit your specific needs, but the paragraphs for the prescribed texts are identical.

Belonging Essay, 1038 words (AS YOU LIKE IT, 1 related text) - $10

Belonging Essay, 1060 words (AS YOU LIKE IT, 2 related texts) - $10

Belonging Creative, 840 words - $10

Module A Essay, 1044 words (PRIDE+PREJUDICE, LETTERS TO ALICE) - $10

Module B Essay, 932 words with extra examples/techniques/effect (CITIZEN KANE) - $10

Module C Essay, 984 words with an extra example/technique/effect (TED HUGHES' POEMS, 1 related text) - $10

Module C Essay, 980 words with the same extra example/technique/effect (TED HUGHES' POEMS, 2 related texts) - $10

BELONGING PACK (both the Belonging Essays + Creative) - $20
ESSAY PACK (2 essays from same module) - $15

Please send queries to my email: stevenhdluu@gmail.com as I rarely check my messages on BOS.

Please pay by Paypal or Bank Deposit, details given when interest is shown.

Last edited:

gc7562

HSC
N/A
this guy was my classmate this year, would highly recommend his essays! very concise, comprehensive and easy to understand!

sluu83

HSC
thread has been updated! more notes will be coming in soon!

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I've heard your achievement from a family member. One who completed his HSC in '07 is Medicine if you would know who. Also saw you on SMH.

What great results! :)

BiasedBuffalo

HSC
Keen to grab a copy of your physics notes, when do you reckon you'll have space done?

HSC
N/A
Steven is a great guy and I thoroughly recommend him to all who want to ace their HSC. Bump!!

sluu83

HSC
BiasedBuffalo, I've sent you a pm. Thanks Akhil, means a lot coming from you, haha.

sluu83

HSC
i will try my best to get space done by wednesday! btw, I've pm'ed you d-alarmclock.

a1079atw

HSC
Hi may I have a sample for The Acidic Environment? Thanks!

Ironist

HSC
The last time I met Steven was either at Primary School or at a reunion or another, but even then, he seemed like he was going places. So I wasn't surprised at all when I saw his face in SMH, proudly showcasing his 99.95 ATAR. His notes and essays definitely have my recommendation as well.

Congratz bro, and all the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)