Selling quality band 6 material pretty cheap (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys, I am a 2014 HSC graduate from Normanhurst Boys High School PLZ message me if you are interested and plz message m your email if you want samples.

My ranks internally are top 10 and over 90 raw mark in the cohort for all my subjects except Adv English (if you want proof plz need message me and I will show them)
For your information I did biology accelerated and got a band 6, same with 2U and 3U both accelerated plz message me if you want the credentials that I can prove u.
Selling
I am offering 3u English stuff like each module $5 (rank 10th)
After the bomb and romanticism have both $5
have notes Mathematics which include 2U,3U, 4U each $5 (neatly organized from prelim to hsc) (2u rank 5th, 3u rank 8th)
Physics + quanta 2 Quarks $15 for the bundle (rank 8th)
Chemistry + Industrial Chemistry $15 with the bundle (rank 10th)
Biology +option (any option) have all $15 (finished last yr rank 7th) hsc mark of 95
Economics bundle these are my mates he told me to sell them for $20 (includes all 4 topics with a case study and several essays on each topic from a Sydney boys student) very useful total bundle 20$. he was rank 12th in syd boys for eco in his cohort
If you would like samples of anything please message or inbox me and I will give them to u asap
if u make a multiple transaction I will make it cheaper.
I do have notes for other subjects like business studies, legal studies,modern and ancient history, PDPHE, geography and Earth and environmental
JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I SHARED MY NOTES TO MY COHORT AND THEY ABSOLETELY LOVED IT AND THANKED ME :)

screwuhsc

HSC
i met this guy personally i have known him from primary this guys notes are simply the best awesome guy simple the best and there cheap guys dont miss out buy them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)