99.95 HSC and prelim BIO, CHEM notes; ENG resources and society+culture notes. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi everyone,
I attained an ATAR of 99.95 and will be selling BAND 6 HSC resources for a few of my subjects:

- HSC Biology Notes (Core and Option Communication) + DETAILED PRACTICALS WITH EVALUATION OF RELIABAILITY, ACCURACY AND VALIDITY.
- HSC Chemistry Notes (Core and Option Shipwrecks) + DETAILED PRACTICALS WITH EVALUATION OF RELIABAILITY, ACCURACY AND VALIDITY
- HSC English (Advanced) Hamlet essay and Belonging story which is largely applicable to the Discovery module
- HSC English (Extension 1) Romanticism essay + Romanticism story
- HSC Society and Culture Notes (they may help with the new syllabus. I did Equality+ Difference and Belief Systems for the options)

I purchased notes from 99.95 ATAR students in my HSC year, and built on/perfected them- this is the final result. The notes include colourful diagramS, comprehensive and detailed answering of all the dotpoints and sample HSC questions/answers.
I no longer have my Physics notes so unfortunately cannot sell those :(
I also have my preliminary HSC notes for the above subjects which helped me get 95+ in all these subjects in my preliminary year.

Price: $20 for each module/essay, yet if bundled there will be discounts. Prices are definitely negotiable!

Email me at nana_10_96@hotmail.com if you are interested in purchasing the notes, seeing proof of results or seeing samples. I'll be happy to give advice or answer any of your questions based on the above subjects as well :)

Good luck with the HSC guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)