ATAR 99.35 - English Advanced 96/100 - English Extension I 49/50 - NOTES FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

britaker

HSC
Hello again BoS,

I completed my Higher School Certificate in 2014, achieving the following results;

English Advanced: 96/100
English Extension I: 49/50
English Extension II: 46/50
Mathematics: 95/100
Mathematics Extension I: 43/50
Chemistry: 92/100
Biology: 93/100

I received an ATAR of 99.35 and made it onto the HSC allrounders list. I am offering the following essays and creatives which were written post-trials and marked a minimum of two times for the following prices;

English Advanced:

- Generic creative, which can be tweaked to suit AOS Discovery $4.00

- Module A: Comparative Study of Texts and Contexts (Prose Fiction and Non Fiction) essay on Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Weldon's Letters to Alice: on First Reading Jane Austen. $6.00

- Module B: Critical Study of Texts (Shakespearean Drama) essay on Hamlet $6.00

- Module C: Representation of Text Elective 2: History and Memory (Film); essay on Frears' The Queen and Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale $6.00, AND essay on Frears' The Queen, Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale, and Barnes' The Sense of an Ending $6.00

English Extension 1:

- Module B: Texts and Ways of Thinking (Elective 2: Romanticism) essay on Coleridge's 'Kubla Khan' and 'Lime Tree Bower', Austen's Northanger Abbey and Blake's 'The Chimney Sweeper' (from Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience). $8.00

- Module B: Texts and Ways of Thinking (Elective 2: Romanticism) creative $8.00

Please PM me or post below if you are interested in purchasing any of the documents listed above. I am also happy to send through a short sample before purchase to demonstrate the authenticity and quality of work.

Cheers and best of luck,
Brit :D

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Hi :) Could you please send me a sample of your Ext 1 essay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)