Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By larsm
  • 1 Post By Clebby
  • 1 Post By infoOVERLOADmode
  • 1 Post By alexandraa

Thread: Selling: 99 ATAR HSC Notes for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics + Ext 1 - All Rounder

HSC

Lightbulb Selling: 99 ATAR HSC Notes for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics + Ext 1 - BAND 6

Hey 2017 HSC folks

When I did the HSC in 2014, I spent so much time making these notes that I thought I might as well pass them on so they are not wasted.

These are concise handwritten notes for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 that got me a Band 6 in all these subjects and put me on the All Rounders list. I also came First in the State in Music 1 and received the Australian Student Prize in 2014, so hopefully that shows you some dedication

These notes are extremely detailed yet very neat and concise. They include all the course content and notes that you will need to get a great mark in any of these subjects. I'm throwing in Year 11 notes because many people forget about this part of the course, which can be assessable and is very important to revise!

Chemistry:
    Modules: Production of Materials, The Acidic Environment, Chemical Monitoring and Management, Shipwrecks Corrosion and Conservation (Elective)
    Includes diagrams, breakdown of main points for extended response, and all practical first hand investigations and equations that are required for the HSC exam.

$12 for both FULL Year 11 and 12 notes, or $4 per year 12 module.

Physics:
    Modules: Space, Motors and Generators, From Ideas to Implementation, Medical Physics (Elective)
    Includes diagrams, breakdown of main points for extended response, and all practical first hand investigations and equations that are required for the HSC exam.

$12 for both FULL Year 11 and 12 notes, or $4 per year 12 module.

Mathematics and Extension 1:
    All areas of study for both subjects covered. All equations are given, with worked examples for the key concepts.
    $7 each or $12 for both. Be a true mathematician and calculate what you're saving from that deal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have attached some samples of the notes. They are very easy to read and don't include unnecessary complicated jargon. I tried to explain the concepts to myself as if I knew nothing about the topic (called the Feynman technique).

Let me know if you are interested in the notes!
    Email me at: larsmellick@me.com, or pay via PayPal to larsmellick@me.com. I will send the notes over straight away so you can start studying!

Thanks and good luck with the HSC!

Chemistry Sample.pdf
    Extension 1 Sample.pdf
    Mathematics Sample.pdf
    Physics Sample.pdf
    Last edited by larsm; 15 Jan 2017 at 3:50 PM.
    Flop21 likes this.

HSC

Re: Selling: 99 ATAR HSC Notes for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics + Ext 1 - All Roun

Awesome notes. Handwritten and incredibly neat. Well worth the asking price! Thanks!
    larsm likes this.

HSC

Re: Selling: 99 ATAR HSC Notes for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics + Ext 1 - All Roun

Trials are over. Hopefully you went well, but if not, there's still time to improve; trust me! Pick up some notes to help your study

HSC
    N/A

Hi I'm interested in highly explanative chemical monitoring and management notes. Should I email you?

HSC

No problem! Send all emails to larsmellick@me.com. Thanks

HSC
    N/A

Amazing succinct notes for a great deal!
    A friendly seller too :)
    larsm likes this.

HSC

Thanks, I appreciate that
    Last edited by larsm; 22 Sep 2015 at 2:53 PM.

HSC

HSC exams are coming up! Make sure you get some notes before it's too late!

HSC

Hope you all went well!!

HSC

Get in early and start studying! Trust me it all pays off!

Cadet
    HSC
    N/A

amazing notes! highly recommend
    larsm likes this.

HSC

Thanks! I appreciate it

HSC

Over 60 happy customers! Pick up your notes early so you can get a head start!

HSC
    N/A

Top quality notes! Definitely recommend

HSC

Thanks! That's great to hear

HSC

Really Great notes, not just like any other they actually show in detail what is happening. Thanks Man!

HSC

Thanks mate, I'm glad you're happy with them!

HSC

I'm definitely interested in a copy of your Physics notes, for year 12 only though, as my school runs the compressed HSC system so my prelim is already over. How can I obtain a copy?

HSC

No problem! Just email me at larsmellick@me.com. Or you can also just send the money via PayPal to larsmellick@me.com and I'll send the notes over straight away! Thanks

HSC

Starting early is the best way to be prepared for the HSC! Email me if you're interested!

HSC

Very quick service and the notes are very well explained. Thanks

HSC

Now is a great time to get a head start on HSC exam study!

HSC

Notes are still available. Get studying!

Thread Information