[FOR SALE] Business Studies Notes (97, New Syllabus, ATAR: 99.4) (1 Viewer)

alex-xoxo

HSC
To all the HIGH-ACHIEVING bizz students out there,

I graduated from a top 10 school in 2013 with an ATAR of 99.4. I scored an EXTERNAL MARK OF 97 and an overall HSC MARK of 95 for BUSINESS STUDIES. Due to multiple requests, I am now selling my highly comprehensive (each topic is complete with an interactive table of contents!) Business Studies notes for the NEW SYLLABUS.

These notes have been compiled from a total of 5 textbooks as well as notes from state rankers, and are written in a manner which will not only help you ace the MCQs and SAs but will also help you to achieve the depth required for a BAND 6 in the LONG RESPONSE SECTIONS. My notes are available in two forms:

A. Single Topic (Operations/Marketing/Finance/Human Resources) at $10 per topic

B. Complete Set of Notes (Operations, Marketing, Finance & Human Resources) for $25

I have attached a sample from the Finance topic for your perusal. Please email me at alexn95@icloud.com if you are interested in purchasing my resources. Payment will be via bank transfer.

Thank you and good luck xx

View attachment Business Studies Sample (Extract from Finance).pdf

ATAR: 99.4 (2013) | English Advanced (96) | English Extension 1 (48) | Business Studies (95) | Economics (93) | Mathematics (96) | Mathematics Extension 1 (45)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)