Selling 15/15 hsc english creative discovery (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hi guys ^^

You may remember me a while ago making a thread about HSC English and how my one asset was creative writing + I never failed to get 15 in creative writing.

I also made a thread where I was helping ppl for free improve their creative writing but I got through about 12 people before there were just wayyy too many people asking.

So now I've made a model 15/15 story for Discovery AOS, marked by couple of HSC marker ladies I am in contact with and both agreed upon its merit as 15. I am selling it for $10 to anyone who wants it, do with it as you please, even copy the whole thing if you want, be aware however that as a result of me putting it for sale publicly you have no way of knowing if anyone else will copy it too, so take whatever degree of risk you desire haha. I am going to lol super hard if 10 ppl in NSW have same english stories XD

Anyway here is sample:
I briskly power walked to my destination, anxious but excited for what was to come. Goosebumps rushed over my skin as I ambled through the old corridors, a musky smell emanating from the carpet. It felt quaint, like I was in an old movie, heading into a scene where some heavy commotion was unfolding. Eventually I reached the receptionist. “Hi, where may I find room 93?” my knees were jangling with anxiety. “Right this way sir” she replied with a crusty, yellow smile. Terrible languor ensnared my body at that point, each new step heavier than the last. The receptionist opened an expensive paneled door into a dark room, faintly lit by a row of tiny bulbs on the middle of the ceiling. I was faced with a crisp old man, wisps of ancient hair resting on his sweaty scalp, and a fluttery white beard that seemed to cover almost his entire face. He smiled at me, before looking back at his arm and biting his lip, to stifle the pain of the “artistry” he sacrificed his flesh for.

And the purchase link here:
https://sellfy.com/p/nCVP/

All the best for HSC 2015'ers! ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)