2015 HSC notes and essays: English, Biology, Chemistry (1 Viewer)

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
99.85 | 2015 HSC English (95) notes and essays

Hi everyone!

Having recently completed my HSC exams, I'm selling the notes and essays that I made and used throughout the year. I graduated from a top 5 school, where I ranked 3rd overall. My peers have commented on how helpful my materials were for their HSC, so I really hope that they'll help you too!

English Advanced
I was ranked 2nd internally at a school that has performed consistently well in English; over half receive band 6 each year, and there have been a number of state ranks in the past. My genuine interest in English motivated me to examine a diverse range of critical readings, which strengthened my understanding of texts. This assisted in the construction of comprehensive notes, where I selectively included relevant context, concepts and textual analysis for the HSC syllabus. Reading exemplary essays will help you gauge the necessary level of sophistication and analysis to receive a high mark, as well as the different requirements of each module. My essays will be particularly helpful since there aren’t many exemplars on the new syllabus. Others' notes also develops your personal understanding of the texts by introducing different ideas and perspectives.

Discovery: The Tempest + related text
• 3 essays and scaffolds addressing every part of the syllabus
• Notes from the start of year 12, pre-trials and then pre-HSC
• I received full marks in all assessments except trials. However, my essays have been refined and remarked. I’ve included the trial essay with comments so that you know what the problems were and how to amend them

Module A: Metropolis and 1984
• Trial essay and paragraphs addressing the focus areas of the module. They also display the balance of context and textual analysis necessary for this module
• A comprehensive table comparing Metropolis and 1984 in terms of context, values, ideas and textual form
• Very detailed notes on academic articles and books (tip: I highly recommend Shell Shock Cinema for Metropolis. That book is incredible)
• Received full marks in this module

Module B: Yeats’ poetry
• Trial essay and essay scaffolds
• Very comprehensive analyses of poems
• Comparison table showing links between poems
• Full marks in the module

Module C: Why Weren’t We Told? + 2 related texts
• 4 essays including trials
• Detailed notes

Price: $20 per module, negotiable

All purchases come with practice questions, markers’ feedback, and my advice for studying English and approaching exams. Note that my ‘scaffolds’ are like essays, but I just split them up into tables with dot points for flexibility and easier memorisation.

If you don’t do any of the above texts, I could still assist through essay marking which is essential to succeeding in English. Essay marking and editing will be around $30/essay. I peer-marked after trials and my peers have commented on how helpful and extensive my feedback was.

English Extension 1: Romanticism
My essays and notes are $10 altogether. They received full marks in assessments and 24/25 in trials (refined). Includes the texts:
• Coleridge’s poetry (I used ‘This Lime-Tree My Bower’ and ‘Kubla Khan’ in my essay)
• Frankenstein
• 3 related texts: Ode To The West Wind, Civil Disobedience and The Birthmark

Proof of ranks and samples can be provided upon request. All prices are negotiable!

If interested please PM me or email me at elisa01110100@gmail.com. Feel free to message me if you need any advice or anything else as well!

Good luck with year 12 and the HSC! :)

Last edited:

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
Update: some people have asked whether I can sell essays only instead of packages - I am able to do this. It'll be cheaper than the packages. Prices are negotiable.

panish

HSC
Re: 2015 HSC English notes and essays

hello there did you do any science at all? I`m looking for science assignmet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)