99.95 ATAR | ADVANCED ENGLISH ESSAYS (96) | PHYSICS (96) & CHEMISTRY (96) Notes (1 Viewer)

joxu7732

HSC
Hi everyone!

I am a graduate from North Sydney Boys in 2013 and achieved an ATAR of 99.95

I have decided to put my essays for Advanced English and notes for Physics and Chemistry, which I exclusively used to study for the HSC.

My Final School Ranks were (proof upon request):

English Advanced: 4 / 161
Physics: 1 / 82
Chemistry: 6 / 75

This allowed me to ultimately get HSC scores of

English Advanced: 96
Physics: 96
Chemistry: 96

PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY

I made comprehensive notes covering all the syllabus dot points in detail (using multiple textbooks and teacher notes) and used them exclusively to study for the trials and final exam.

They contain everything you need to know to achieve a Band 6 in Physics and Chemistry. I explained all the concepts as clear as I could, without sacrificing any detail. There are many diagrams included as well as I find these help tremendously in understanding the syllabus dot points.

Because school practical examinations based on the 'first hand investigation' dot points can be worth around 60% of you final internal assessment rank, I took special care covering all aspects of the experiments specified in the syllabus.

All modules for Physics (Quanta to Quarks Option Topic): $20

1. Space (32 pages)
2. Motors and Generators (38 Pages)
3. Ideas to Implementation (38 pages)
4. Quanta to Quarks (24 pages)

All modules for Chemistry (Industrial Chemistry Option Topic): $20

1. Production of Materials (26 pages)
2. The Acidic Environment (31 pages)
3. Chemical Monitoring and Management (33 pages)
4. Industrial Chemistry (26 pages)

ENGLISH ADVANCED

All my essays in the trials at North Sydney Boys received full marks (15/15 for Belonging and 20/20 for the Modules). My Belonging creative was not as great as I would have liked so I am not going to put that up for sale.

I have worked on all my essays for countless hours making sure that the wording is succinct, and the ideas are structured well.
My essays are also very adaptable and can be applied to a wide range of exam questions.

Module B

They can specify any speech or combination of speeches, which is why I did multiple essays for this module.

Atwood and Suu Kyi: $10
Pearson and Keating: $10
Sadat and Suu Kyi: $10
Deane and Keating: $10

If you purchase all 4: $20

Margaret Atwood - ‘Spotty-Handed Villainesses’
Noel Pearson - ‘An Australian history for us all’
Sir William Deane - 'It is still winter at home'
Anwar Sadat - 'Speech to the Israeli Knesset'
Aung San Suu Kyi - 'Keynote Address at the Beijing World Conference on Women'
Paul Keating - 'Funeral Service of the Unknown Australian Soldier'

-------------------------------------------------

While the essays below may not be in the syllabus anymore, quite a few students have still asked me for them, which is why I still have them up. The techniques and essay structure can be applied when writing an analytical essay on any text or film for HSC english. Also my analysis of a variety of related texts can possibly be helpful for those that need ideas for a choice of related text

Bulk Purchase all the Essays below for $20

Area of Study

Belonging Essay (Peter Skrzynecki + 1 related text): $10
Belonging Essay (Peter Skrzynecki + 2 related text): $10

Module A

Frankenstein and Bladerunner: $10

Mary Shelley - 'Frankenstein'
Ridley Scott - 'Blade Runner (Director's Cut)

This essay will be useful for those doing English Extension 1 that are prescribed either one of these

Module C

Julius Caesar (1 related text: 'Lincoln' (2012 Biopic Film)): $10
Julius Caesar (2 related texts: 'Lincoln' (2012 Biopic Film) + ‘Five Faces of Obama’ (2008 TIME Magazine Article)): $10

-------------------------------------------------

Sample of any notes or essays are available on request
Prices are negotiable for multi purchases

I would preferably take Bank Deposit, but I take PayPal too (just contact me :).
More details will be given when interest is shown.

PM me or send me an email at joxu7732@uni.sydney.edu.au if you have questions or are interested in purchasing anything!

Last edited:

joxu7732

HSC
Re: 99.95 ATAR | Selling English ESSAYS (96) | PHYSICS (96) & CHEMISTRY (96) Notes

Bump :)

joxu7732

HSC
Re: 99.95 ATAR | Selling English ESSAYS (96) | PHYSICS (96) & CHEMISTRY (96) Notes

Bump! Excellent feedback for the Speeches Essays and Phys/Chem Notes so far!

Last edited:

2016boi

HSC

Broski hopefully you are aware that the syllabus has changed - belonging is now discovery + no more frankenrunner.

joxu7732

HSC

Thanks, yea I am aware the syllabus has changed :)
For English Advanced, most people have purchased the Mod B Speeches Essays, probably because the majority of those speeches are still examined in the current syllabus.
However, there have been quite a few students who have asked for my other essays, which is why I still keep them up. While the content is not directly applicable to the current syllabus, the essay structure and integration/use of techniques is quite helpful and applicable in writing any HSC English Essays.

Last edited:

joxu7732

HSC

Bump :)

wifiok

HSC
Hi,
Can I please buy all the chemistry notes?
Thanks,
Jess

joxu7732

HSC
Hi Jess, sorry for the late reply! I've PMed you with the details :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)