UMAT, Year 7-12 textbooks, personal/tutoring notes, questions and answers (1 Viewer)

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!

I am selling all of my remaining high school resources. Prices are negotiable.

Year 7-8
  • $5 Essential English Skills Year 8 - first 2 pages written in, selective school recommended this book in year 7. Helps with spelling, grammar, punctuation and reading comprehension.
  • $10 English Skills Builder 2 - as new, selective school recommended this in year 8. Similar to the above book but it goes into more detail and includes essay writing guidance.
  • $20 Core Science Year 8 - excellent condition. Bought this for $80 in year 8. Detailed and clear explanation of concepts, great scaffold for scientific reports and useful glossary. Highly recommended for year 8 science!

Year 9-10
  • $5 Understanding Year 9 and 10 Maths Intermediate - written in lead pencil, clear theory and useful practice
  • $10 Year 9 and 10 Maths summary book with formulae and some theory - as new, useful summary of all year 9 and 10 concepts which are also useful in senior years in case you forget. It saves a lot of time.
  • $10 Polya mathematics challenge notes and problems - as new, great for those who enjoy challenging maths and enhances your understanding of maths overall. I used this in year 10 but very talented year 9 students can also use this!

Year 11
  • $10 Understanding Year 11 2U & 3U - very good condition (it's covered in contact and has very little writing), contains very clear theory and practice questions
  • $10 Leading Edge Chemistry book and CD - as new, contains chemistry questions which are hard to find for the preliminary course. Practice questions are essential for success in the sciences.
  • $10 Success in Year 11 English - as new, great for building skills for senior English. Recommended if you're an international student or need help with finding techniques

Year 12 HSC & UMAT
  • $5 Mathematics for the Senior School 3U - very good condition (no writing), has many practice questions. Free with 2 other purchases.
  • $10 Creelman Biology HSC Questions by topic - excellent condition (no writing), so helpful for practising biology questions consistently throughout the year. Practice is SO important in the sciences, especially in year 12.
  • $25 Odlum and Garner Biology Past HSC papers with worked solution 2001-2013 AND past HSC questions by topic guide - excellent condition (no writing). This was extremely helpful for me before trials and HSC. The exemplar answers are very detailed and answer every part of the questions well, especially for extended responses. I believe that it's better than Success One. Highly recommended!
  • $25 Odlum and Garner Chemistry Past HSC papers with worked solution 2001-2013 AND past HSC questions by topic guide - as new, similar to the above. Highly recommended!
  • Tutoring resources from Matrix, Dr Du, Truongs, Medentry, face2face - PM for details

Discounts if you buy in bulk. Please contact me ASAP to pick them up during February before I move out. Thanks, and good luck! :)

Last edited:

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
Bump! Message me if you want Matrix/Dr Du chem resources, Dr Du/Truongs maths notes + practice questions and Delta Edu English resources

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)