Complete HSC Advanced English Notes for Sale (1 Viewer)

richfitzg

HSC
Check the notes out here: HSC Complete Advanced English Notes

I am sitting the HSC in 2016 and have created comprehensive, in-depth, band 6 Advanced English notes. They have all been entirely created by me through hundreds of hours of prep for the HSC and currently my CAM and projection suggest a band 6 in Advanced English and an ATAR estimate of 98.65.

These notes include every module and the area of study and cover everything you need to know to crush the HSC Advanced English Course.

To check out my listing head here: HSC Complete Advanced English Notes

What is included:
1. A 44 page comprehensive set of study notes for every module and the area of study.
- Covers Module A "Comparative Study of Texts and Contexts"
Texts used: Elizabeth Barrett Browning's 'Sonnets from the Portuguese' and F. Scott FitzGerald's 'The Great Gatsby'
- Covers Module B "Critical Study of Texts
Texts used: Speeches ("Speech to the Israeli Knesset", "Redfern Speech", "An Australian History for us All", "It is Still Winter at Home", "Spotty-Handed Villainesses", "A Home in Fiction", "On Not Winning the Noble Prize")
- Covers Module C "Representation and Text"
Texts used: Arthur Miller's "The Crucible"
Related Texts: James McTeigue's "V For Vendetta"
- Covers the Area of Study: Discovery
Texts Used: William Shakespeare's "The Tempest"
Related Texts: Martin Scorsese's "Shutter Island", D.H. Lawrence's "The Snake"
For examples of each of these see the images
2. Three band 6 practice essays, written for each of the modules (Mod A, Mod B, Mod C).
- These are high band essays written by myself that all achieved marks of 18-20/20. They are each on individual different essay questions that require entirely different analysis for each one. Therefore, you get a full set of English essays that tackle all the various sections of each module to help structure and guide your learning and your writing ability.
- For an excerpt see the photos
3. Three Area of Study: Discovery essays and one discovery speech
- Similar to the modules I have hand crafted three separate, detailed, analytical essay responses to varied AOS: Discovery questions. These are also high band responses, receiving 18-20/20 on each.
- Included within the Area of Study module is a speech written and given orally as an assessment task during the year that will help you in understanding how to structure an oral response. This was a top band speech receiving full marks and able to balance analysis and speech techniques excellently.
4. Cheat Sheets for each Module
- In addition to the full set of notes, 12 essays and the speech I have written cheat sheets for each of the modules giving short 4-5 page summaries of each module with my core quotes and keywords to be used in each module for each text.
5. Bonus Essay Structure Plans
Included in these summaries are shortened structure responses to essays. These are not full essays, just structure plans to help you see the way I plan, create and setup my essays for flow, structure, and simplicity. Note: These are in addition to the essays, there are 12 fully written essays as well as these structure responses for each module.

If you would like to purchase these notes I am selling them on eBay currently. Link Here: HSC Complete Advanced English Notes

saxonhughes

HSC
Hey, can I just buy the module b/speeches part???? instead of the entire pack??

J18ja

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if i could buy just the module b - speeches as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)