SELLING CHEAP: 99+ ATAR HSC NOTES- Chemistry and Biology (1 Viewer)

Bob Bob

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Description
I'm a highly motivated and passionate student who graduated from one of the the top 20 selective schools. My chemistry and biology notes are methodical and easy to follow, organised under each dot-point heading. I distributed these notes throughout my school while studying, many peers commenting how helpful they were. Following are my results for the HSC:

Maths Ext 1- 99
Maths Ext 2 -95
Chemistry- 94
Biology- 94
Visual Arts - 94 (Art Express)
ATAR: 99.4

Prices:
1 module (around 35 pages)- $3.00
Whole Topic (4 modules) - $10.00

**Chemistry option: Industrial Chemistry
**Biology option: Communications

Biology

Internal rank: 1st/45

- comprehensive notes on all three core topics as well as option topic 'Communications'
- includes all experiments conducted throughout the year
- organized under each dot-point heading, making it easy to follow
- focuses upon the subtle details that are often missed by teachers but commonly assessed
- Theory gathered from multiple textbooks (Biology in Focus, Biology Excel, Heinemann Biology),class and tuition notes
- Contains colourful diagrams to consolidate understanding

Chemistry

Internal Rank: 1st/95

- comprehensive notes on all three core topics as well as option topic 'Industrial Chemistry'
- includes all experiments conducted throughout the year
- organized under each dot-point heading, making it easy to follow
- focuses upon the subtle details that are often missed by teachers but commonly assessed
- Theory gathered from multiple textbooks (Jacaranda, Conquering Chemistry, Excel),class and tuition notes
- Contains colourful diagrams to consolidate understanding

Here are a preview of the notes:
Biology
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/944y1dsf23s5qjd/AACvORQUezqMTKYOmYJdnfIEa?dl=0
Chemistry
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fk4x81fa5dx9v4z/AAAvfsT2nZYMMRxmjp0upixga?dl=0

I'll also give a link to all the past papers I had accumulated throughout the year with any purchase for that topic (Around 100 past papers)

For further information or advice, email me on ekhanbhai@gmail.com (I also accept paypal on this email)

Good luck with year 12 and the HSC!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)