Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GeorgeYLin

Thread: HSC Economics | 1ST AND 2ND IN STATE (98, 98) | SELLING $5 NOTES

Cadet
    HSC

HSC Economics | 1ST AND 2ND IN STATE | SELLING $5 NOTES

Hi!

Pre-HSC update: Case study essay tends to be tested every 2 years. It was last tested in 2014 (overdue and extremely likely to be in this year's HSC!). Both India and China case studies (both received 20/20 at James Ruse) are included in the essay plan package!

Use discount code HSC30 for a 30% DISCOUNT.

I'm George Lin. I graduated from James Ruse in 2016, achieving 2nd in the state for economics (98) with an ATAR of 99.85.

I am selling PREMIUM Economics Resources, which I made together with Spencer Hu who came 1st in the state for economics (98) and achieved an ATAR of 99.95. (proof attached below)

Proof of our MARKS and ATAR can be found BELOW

ATAR_George.png

Marks_George.jpg

Marks_Spencer.JPG

ATAR_Spencer.JPG

STATE RANKING NOTES
    I am now selling our comprehensive HSC Economics Notes, made throughout the HSC year and carefully edited AFTER our HSC to include STATE-RANKING exam answers to COMMON QUESTIONS.

These notes were made using 3 textbooks and multiple state-ranking notes, taking only the BEST parts of each, so this the only set of Eco notes you will ever need!

SAMPLE Notes for ECONOMIC ISSUES can be found BELOW

Notes_Sample_ECO_ISSUES.pdf

If paying by PayPal or credit/debit card (Sellfy: Instant delivery):
    PRICE: $5 USD PER MODULE
    https://sellfy.com/1170801296295405

ESSAY PLANS
    I am also selling PREMIUM Economics Essay Plans for the 12 most likely tested essay and short answer topics, which I made together with Spencer Hu in the lead-up to the HSC, combining all our knowledge and exam tips.

This includes are top band essay plans on:
    Case Study (both India AND China)
    Macroeconomic Policy
    Microeconomic Policy
    Exchange Rates
    Labour Markets
    Inflation
    Unemployment
    Balance of Payments (Current Account Deficit) [THIS IS A FULL ESSAY (20/20 at Ruse)]
    and MORE.

All of these essay plans are based on our essays which got 20/20 in internal AND/OR HSC exams.

Each essay plan contains:
    - All the necessary content, analysis and diagrams you will need to write a TOP BAND ESSAY.
    - The best essay STRUCTURE, which is the #1 thing to getting TOP MARKS.
    - State ranking TIPS that will make your essays STAND OUT.
    - Crucial economic examples and statistics that will help you add DEPTH to your short-answer responses.

We have ATTACHED a FREE SAMPLE essay plan (BELOW) for monetary policy. (20/20 in the 2016 HSC)

Monetary_Plan.pdf

If paying by PayPal or credit/debit card (Sellfy: Download link provided automatically and instantly after payment):
    PRICE: $19 FOR ALL 12 PREMIUM ESSAY PLANS, INCLUDING ONE 20/20 COMPLETE ESSAY

https://sellfy.com/p/e534/

Payment by bank transfer (I will deliver the files via email) is also possible, PM me for details.

Proof of STATE RANKS can be found in the following LINK.
    http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au...C_2016_12.html

PRELIM AND HSC ECONOMICS TUTORING

Spencer and I are running weekly classes for HSC and Prelim economics! Term 1 HSC starts on 7th October 2017. Our classes are taught at a private college at Parramatta using our notes and extensive resources.

Details: 1st in HSC ECONOMICS | $30/hr CHEAP ECO TUTORING | 8th in HSC ADV. ENG | 99.95 | Ruse

Expression of interest: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...bgFeQ/viewform
    Last edited by GeorgeYLin; 16 Sep 2017 at 6:20 AM.
    James Ruse Class of 2016 | 99.85 ATAR | Economics (98) 2nd in NSW | Biology (97) 8th in NSW | Mathematics (97) | Physics (95) | English Adv (94) |

Selling Premium Economics NOTES ($5) AND ESSAY PLANS (FREE SAMPLES and STATE-RANKING RESOURCES in thread)

HSC

Re: HSC Economics | 1ST AND 2ND IN STATE (98, 98) | SELLING $5 NOTES

Wouldn't it be great if economics provide us with some data sheet.

HSC

Nice. You've graduated from James Ruse. Your name is this or that. You've provided "evidence" of your achieved atar. But, where exactly is the proof that you're who you say you are? Surely you'd be able to think this more thoroughly...

Cadet
    HSC

Hi ic1738, we've actually provided more proof than any other seller on this website in terms of ATAR/marks, and a link to the actual BOSTES website as proof of state ranks.
    Last edited by GeorgeYLin; 11 Sep 2017 at 10:36 PM.
    James Ruse Class of 2016 | 99.85 ATAR | Economics (98) 2nd in NSW | Biology (97) 8th in NSW | Mathematics (97) | Physics (95) | English Adv (94) |

Selling Premium Economics NOTES ($5) AND ESSAY PLANS (FREE SAMPLES and STATE-RANKING RESOURCES in thread)

Cadet
    HSC

Quote Originally Posted by jiujiu1123 View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if economics provide us with some data sheet.
    Hey jiujiu, the formulas you'll need are for inflation rate, GDP growth rate, unemployment rate, participation rate, multiplier. They're available in my Economic Issues notes or in textbooks.

Cadet
    HSC

Bump
    Last edited by GeorgeYLin; 19 Jun 2017 at 12:30 PM.

HSC

Hey George, for prelim economics would you recommend making notes (on the textbook), doing questions (from the textbook) or another technique - in order to do well? thanks

Cadet
    HSC

Hey Chris,

Firstly I highly recommend doing questions, both for consolidating info you just learned and to prep for exams. As for making your own notes or using the textbook, it depends on your own experience on what works best and how much time you have. If you don't have much time, I highly recommend you use other people's notes or study straight from the textbook.

Cheers

Cadet
    HSC

Bump

Cadet
    HSC

I bought these essay plans a few months back and just wanted to praise George and Spencer on their collaborative efforts. Since purchasing I've been able to rank first in Economics comfortably right before trial and throughout the year, I have constantly referred back to the detailed yet clearly structured essay plans that have taught me what a cohesive state-ranking essay sounds like; would definitely recommend the purchase

HSC

Hi George, I've pm'd you regarding purchasing issues with the essay plans.

Cadet
    HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Aeyis View Post
    I bought these essay plans a few months back and just wanted to praise George and Spencer on their collaborative efforts. Since purchasing I've been able to rank first in Economics comfortably right before trial and throughout the year, I have constantly referred back to the detailed yet clearly structured essay plans that have taught me what a cohesive state-ranking essay sounds like; would definitely recommend the purchase
    This means so much to me Aeyis, congratulations and glad you found them useful!
    Aeyis likes this.

Cadet
    HSC

Quote Originally Posted by mattskioner View Post
    Hi George, I've pm'd you regarding purchasing issues with the essay plans.
    PM'ed. Edit: Fixed, I've emailed the notes directly to you.
    Last edited by GeorgeYLin; 11 Sep 2017 at 10:32 PM.

Cadet
    HSC

Bump!

HSC

Re: HSC Economics | 1ST AND 2ND IN STATE | SELLING $5 NOTES

Hey do you have an email i can contact you on?

Cadet
    HSC

Re: HSC Economics | 1ST AND 2ND IN STATE | SELLING $5 NOTES

Quote Originally Posted by cdhe View Post
    Hey do you have an email i can contact you on?
    Hey cdhe, please shoot me a PM with your question or message.

Cadet
    HSC

Updated with discount!

Thread Information