99.65 (94) | Cheap Adv English Essays, Creative + Notes (Temp, 1984/M, Yeats, WWWT) (1 Viewer)

admi

HSC
N/A
Hi BoS user,

I graduated from a top 3 Selective High School in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.65, achieving a 94 in Advanced English and a 48 in Extension English.

My essays have been marked, refined and edited multiple times with over 5 drafts/essay (minimum). I am selling my essays and creatives at a low price.

Texts studied:
- Discovery: The Tempest
- Mod A: 1984/Metropolis
- Mod B: WB Yeats
- Mod C: Why Weren't We Told

In addition, I have made detailed set of key summary notes for each text (ranging between 3000-5000 words) with techniques, effects, ideas and key quotations outlined clearly. I have a range of over 50 additional readings that will complement your studies and understandings of the globalised world.

Prices start from $6 and are discounted with the purchase of multiple files. You can pay via bank transfer. I will email you the files as soon as receipt of payment is sent.

Email me at jjtc312@gmail.com if you're interested in purchasing any of my resources. Please include what type of resources or essays you are looking for so I can select the best files for you. I also offer an essay and creative marking and editing service with prices negotiable.

Sample of Key Notes (WWWT):
WWWT Sample.PNG

For Extension 1 English students:
http://community.boredofstudies.or...nsion-1-english-essays-notes.html#post7141802

Last edited:

admi

HSC
N/A
Re: 99.65 (94) | Cheap Adv English Essays, Creative + Notes (Temp, 1984/M, Yeats, WWW

bump!

imogenbenson

HSC
Re: 99.65 (94) | Cheap Adv English Essays, Creative + Notes (Temp, 1984/M, Yeats, WWW

Thanks heaps for all the resources and essays. Highly recommenced and worth the dollar $$. Thank you for being so helpful and responsive :D

admi

HSC
N/A

No problem! Glad I could help :) Thanks for the review!

admi

HSC
N/A

bump!

admi

HSC
N/A

email jjtc312@gmail.com for low prices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)