HSC Mark 95 - Full, in depth, detailed geography syllabus set of notes + Essays (1 Viewer)

flubistar

HSC
Hey Guys!! My name is Anthony and I accelerated Geography and achieved a final mark of 95 (94 internal, 95 external). HMU for advice on anything to do with geo especially skills, Which is normally a niche topic not normally taught well at most schools.

I’m looking to sell a very detailed and comprehensive full set of syllabus notes for the HSC Geography Course, helping me to achieve this mark. I can sell these individually as topics (ecosystems, urban places, people and economic activity) or as a whole lot (prices are obviously cheaper as a whole and are negotiable just pm me). I am also looking to sell all my essay scaffolds and full essays which I have for almost every dot point, all exemplar quality. I personally believe these essays, if read and understood, will help show you how to achieve a 20/20 every time with ease.

I achieved 20/20 for 4/5 internal essay tasks and can read and provide advice for $25 per essay, a lot cheaper than normal tutors. I can also provide exclusive access to my drive full of trial papers and hsc papers with full broadsheets for $10.

With these essays, if you read them and understand them, they will show you and help you to how to achieve a 20/20 every time with ease.
These notes are all you will need, explaining concepts in immense detail and providing terminology outside traditional textbooks that will help you gain a competitive edge over other NSW students. They have been created through various sources including state rankers, previous band 6 students notes, textbook and worksheets, powerpoints, exclusive selective school resources and personal research and understanding. They contain a variety of case studies, statistics, essay scaffolds and in depth concept analysis and are very detailed for all topics, including difficult topics such as Urban Dynamics and People and Economic Activity, where statistics are difficult to gather. Most of these statistics are as up to date as possible, personally collating them up until the week before the HSC 2017.

When buying these sets of notes, you also gain a personal mentor, all you have to do is shoot me a message and I can help you with anything to do with the HSC Geography Syllabus. Proof of my results can be provided upon request. These notes are the best out there, don't miss out on not only a great deal, but a really great tool that replaces most, if not, all textbooks. Notes are digital in pdf format and I can send them to you pretty much any way you want lmao.

Contact me for more information and previews of my notes or just help with just about anything to do with geo either via pm or through my email antho_yap8@yahoo.com, I am negotiable if you get a lot of stuff :). Good luck guys and study hard!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)