High school resources for sale + bonus gifts! (1 Viewer)

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone!

I am selling my remaining high school resources. Prices are negotiable. Discounts if you buy in bulk. Please contact me via email (elisa01110100@gmail.com) ASAP to get them before I leave Sydney in Jan. Thanks, and good luck with your studies!

Year 12 HSC & UMAT
  • $25 Odlum and Garner Biology Past HSC papers with worked solution 2001-2013 AND past HSC questions by topic guide - excellent condition (no writing). Highly recommended!
    BONUS: my soft-copy + hard-copy Biology (95) notes and practice papers
  • Tutoring resources from Matrix (chemistry), Dr Du (chemistry), Truongs (3U & 4U), Talent 100 (preliminary chemistry), Medentry, face2face UMAT - email me for details
  • Excel HSC Biology Pocket Book 2005 - $5 or FREE with another purchase
  • Jacaranda HSC Study Cards Mathematics and Mathematics Ext 1 - $5 or FREE with another purhcase
  • Jacaranda HSC Study Cards Biology Blueprint of Life - FREE with another purchase
  • Mathematics for the Senior School 3U (1981) - old but many practice questions. FREE with another purchase.
  • My hardcopy + softcopy notes and practice papers for English Adv (95), Biology (95), Chemistry (94) from HSC 2015 - email me the topics you're interested in buying and we can negotiate the cost

Year 11
  • $10 Understanding Year 11 2U & 3U - very good condition (it's covered in contact and has very little writing), contains very clear theory and practice questions
  • $10 Leading Edge Chemistry book and CD - as new, contains chemistry questions which are hard to find for the preliminary course. Practice questions are essential for success in the sciences.
  • $10 Success in Year 11 English - as new, great for building skills for senior English. Recommended if you're an international student or need help with finding techniques

Year 9-10
  • $10 Year 9 and 10 Maths summary book with formulae and some theory - as new, useful summary of all year 9 and 10 concepts which are also useful in senior years in case you forget. It saves a lot of time.
  • $5 Understanding Year 9 and 10 Maths Intermediate - written in lead pencil, clear theory and useful practice
  • $10 Polya mathematics challenge notes and problems - as new, great for those who enjoy challenging maths and enhances your understanding of maths overall. I used this in year 10

Year 7-8
  • $5 Essential English Skills Year 8 - first 2 pages written in, selective school recommended this book in year 7. Helps with spelling, grammar, punctuation and reading comprehension.
  • $10 English Skills Builder 2 - as new, selective school recommended this in year 8. Similar to the above book but it goes into more detail and includes essay writing guidance.
  • $20 Core Science Year 8 - excellent condition. Bought this for $80 in year 8. Detailed and clear explanation of concepts, great scaffold for scientific reports and useful glossary. Highly recommended for year 8 science!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)