Thread: 99.75 CHEAP $12 Biology (96) and $10 English (91) Notes

HSC

99.75 CHEAP $12 Biology (96) and $10 English (91) Notes

Hello!

NOTE: PM me to buy the notes.

Biology Notes
    I am selling my year 12 biology notes which I used for the HSC and they are extremely detailed as I spent countless hours working on them.

I achieved a 96 HSC mark in biology in the HSC.

These notes are all you need for the HSC course and you won't have to research yourself as I have done lots and lots of past papers and filled in all content needed for the subject.

Also I have included some helpful advice after most dot points that will help with the HSC.

They are at a cheap price of $4 per module, but if you buy all 4 modules it is $12 including the option topic, Communication, or $10 without the option topic if you buy the 3 core modules.

English Notes
    I am selling my english notes I used in year 12 that have been constantly edited. Since we have 3 sets of trial exams, these notes have been edited after each one based on teacher feedback. In trials I got 87/105, 90/105, and 87/105.

In the HSC I got 91/100 as my HSC mark.

They include the 5 modules for english advanced and include quotes, technique and analysis as well as an introduction for some modules.

The included notes are as follows:
    - My band 6 creative writing
    - AOS: The Motorcycle Diaries
    - Module A: King Richard III and Looking for Richard
    - Module B: W.B. Yeats' poetry
    - Module C: Brave New World

If you want to buy one of the modules or AOS by itself, it will cost a cheap price of $1 per module and the creative alone is $6. The whole bundle is $10 - a cheap price considering creatives are usually sold for $10+.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by pikachu975; 9 Jan 2018 at 4:26 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

2017 HSC Subjects: Eng Adv / 3u+4u Maths / Bio /Phys
    ATAR: 99.75

HSC

Re: 99.75 CHEAP $12 Biology (96) and $10 English (91) Notes

Bump

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

2017 HSC Subjects: Eng Adv / 3u+4u Maths / Bio /Phys
    ATAR: 99.75

HSC

Re: 99.75 CHEAP $12 Biology (96) and $10 English (91) Notes

b
    HSC 2017: Adv Eng(94) 2u Maths (97) 3u Maths (49) Bio (91) Chem (88) Chinese in Context (88)

ATAR: 97.55

2018: UNSW Law + Actl

2017 Blakehurst Internals: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...grQnymew5pznrn

Also working as a private tutor, feel free to e-mail me: gordonlee441@gmail.com (hurstville area, with du resources)
    https://highschooltutors.com.au/tutor/12153

Thread Information