$15 notes and essays for eng ext, eng adv, ancient, business, legal (1 Viewer)

chea

HSC
HI!
I completed the HSC in 2015 and received an ATAR of 98.15 and now, I'M selling my notes.

EVERY TOPIC PACKAGE IS $15!!!!

Email: alicia.chea@gmail.com

Feel free to ask for samples or request for certain documents.

Why buy my notes?
Every document is incredibly extensive for each of the relevant subjects. The notes are easy to read and understand as they are very thorough, structured and detailed in their explanations of each topic. For example, I have included sources in all Ancient notes and definitions in Business and Legal notes. Further, these notes are value for money as each document you purchase comes with added notes and other relevant documents.

Ancient History

95/100 in Ancient HSC Exam and ranked 2nd in internals.

$15 for EACH PACKAGE BELOW
1. Pompeii and Herculaneum package:includes notes based entirely on the syllabus integrated with numerous sources. Also includes specific extensive research notes on the 10 marker.

2.New Kingdom Egypt up to Amenhotep III package: includes notes based on the syllabus integrated with numerous sources and references including a range of sources.

3. Hatshepsut:includes extensive 20-page notes based on the syllabus integrated with historians both modern and past as well as archaeological evidence and debates. Practice essays also included.

4.Augustus:includes notes based under the syllabus. Integrated with a range of sources, historians and their quotes/opinions. Also includes document on a range of Augustus possible essay structures in detail .

Business Studies

95/100 in Business HSC Exam
and ranked 3rd in internals

Detailed yet summarised notes covering all syllabus dot points. Each document you purchase includes the practice essays, business reports and case study research and relevant work to that function. Each $25

1. Operations
2. Marketing
3. Finance
4. Human Resources

Legal Studies

93/100 in Legal HSC Exam

1. Crime: includes extensive syllabus notes based off textbook, crime practice paragraphs, crime study format paragraphs with numerous articles.

2. Human Rights includes extensive syllabus notes based off textbook. Contemporary issue: child soldiers

3. World Order: notes and practice paragraphs and study format paragraphs with numerous articles. Please email for preview notes.

4. Family: notes and practice paragraphs and study format paragraphs with numerous articles. Please email for preview.

English Extension (MODULE B: AFTER THE BOMB)

46/50 in EEXT HSC exam

1. Package includes final draft essay that received a 24/25 in trial and was worked on for weeks after, creative writing, documents relating to research and analysis of related text and the period.
Please note: core texts chosen were The Spy Who Came in From the Cold and Waiting for Godot.

English Advanced

92/100

Discovery package:includes The Tempest practice essay with TWO related texts (the essay received 14/15), a list of discovery insights, The Tempest detailed analysis for each Act and Scene and Discovery Creative that ranked 3rd in trials and was improved on afterwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)