Too Late To Drop? (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I want to drop Gen Maths because I know it will not be counted. I had to keep it up until now for security because I thought I would fuck up my two exams in the first week. I didn't (I hope I didn't lol). I want to get rid of it because I want to be studying for my exam on Thurs. Is it too late? Mind you I was only expecting a 50 in it lol.

theodore0307

HSC
It's too late now. So you have to sit through it or leave an hour in

iStudent

HSC
Maybe just don't show up? (I don't know if you'll face any consequences though. I doubt it though)

iStudent

HSC
Does anyone know if ill face any consequences? I just CBF for math.
If you're confident it won't count just don't show up lol. I suggest you confirm with bos what happens if you don't show up.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Just do it as a back up. You'll feel great when it's over :)

I'm guessing you got accepted into Early Admissions?

You have to satisfactory complete all of your HSC exams.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure you don't have to turn up, and it automatically counts a you 'dropping' it..

Probably should take the exam any way because universitites can get shirty if you don't 'try' in all your exams..

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm going to use you as an example for any person who asks about a stupid safety net. See what happens? No one realises until it's too late how much of a time waster it is.

Anyway, I think you should just go in there and fail, put all your focus into the other subject of yours.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
It is a time waster. You're right. I mean I knew I was gonna do shit in it, I don't know why I didn't drop it earlier!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Just do it as a back up. You'll feel great when it's over :)

I'm guessing you got accepted into Early Admissions?

You have to satisfactory complete all of your HSC exams.
Yeah I got into early entry. But it was to 'same level' and I got 32% lol. And yeah I'll just do it, just to be satisfied. Thanks lovely! x

acronical

HSC
Please do sit the test. Otherwise the kid coming last in the class has to deal with your big fat zero as their examination mark. You have a responsibility as a fair and just person to not ruin someone else's marks. Please don't do it.

Just rock up to the exam with no study. Anything is better than getting zero. Anything. And don't do it only for yourself, but also for your classmates.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought I'll be considered an outlier and they won't consider my mark at all? Anyways, yeah, I have to go unfortunately. I've prepared...minimally. It'll get me a 50 at the very least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)