Em's HSC Journey (1 Viewer)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey everyone!
So I tried to keep one of these for my preliminary year but that ultimately failed so im determined to keep one for the HSC! This journal will basically show progress through my last year of school and hopefully keep me more on track and up to date in terms of my work.
My subs are:
Society and Culture
Chemistry
Biology
3 unit math
4 unit English

:)

mreditor16

HSC
Good luck 'em. I'll know you do yourself proud! :D Hope you're looking forward to this journey over the next 12 months. Trust me it'll be a rollercoaster ride, and will pass so quickly. Savour every moment :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Thanks everyone for your well wishes! ! I'll be sure to make the most of the year haha

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Extension 2 English (EE2 major work and SAC PIP will be quite the workload) and Extension 1 Mathematics.

Not bad :haha:

Good luck!
Thanks rot! Yah I know, hopefully ill be able to handle it !

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Society & Culture is the odd subject out of the rest.
But if you're doing good then don't drop it
Many of my friends told me the same for Business Studies (where my other 10 units were typical 'Asian' subjects - Adv Eng, 4U Maths, Eco, Phys) :haha:

Ended up being my best subject by quite the margin in the end :haha:

HSC
Many of my friends told me the same for Business Studies (where my other 10 units were typical 'Asian' subjects - Adv Eng, 4U Maths, Eco, Phys) :haha:

Ended up being my best subject by quite the margin in the end :haha:
hahaha nice :p
I have a feeling this thread is going to be followed extensively by other BOSers over the next 12 months :D
Probably is

SuchSmallHands

HSC
As someone who is four days away from the HSC and never dropped a single one of their 14 units, I can confidently say that I made the best choice for me. One of your units is EE2 (which I also did) and personally, I didn't find that it had the workload of most 1 unit subjects. Not to mention, you hand it in before exams and, at some schools, before trials and only sit for 12 units. I felt exactly like you this time last year, I felt like I should drop something but when I looked at my subjects I couldn't see one that I wanted to drop. And, like you, I had one subject which really stood out as odd (only for me it was chem in a solid humanities subject set) but I enjoyed it and so it stayed. People think I'm an idiot, but I'm happy with my choice, and they can call me dumb all they like they but I managed to come first in all 14 of those units, so clearly the workload wasn't too ridiculous. If it gets too much you can always drop, but you can't leave for a couple of months, regret the choice, and pick it back up again just before the HSC. Good luck with it ! :)

J280

HSC
omg i'll be following this for sure haha :) all the best with 13 units 0.0
might even make my own one soon :p

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Thanks once again for all your support guys, much appreciated :)

iStudent

HSC
As someone who is four days away from the HSC and never dropped a single one of their 14 units, I can confidently say that I made the best choice for me. One of your units is EE2 (which I also did) and personally, I didn't find that it had the workload of most 1 unit subjects. Not to mention, you hand it in before exams and, at some schools, before trials and only sit for 12 units. I felt exactly like you this time last year, I felt like I should drop something but when I looked at my subjects I couldn't see one that I wanted to drop. And, like you, I had one subject which really stood out as odd (only for me it was chem in a solid humanities subject set) but I enjoyed it and so it stayed. People think I'm an idiot, but I'm happy with my choice, and they can call me dumb all they like they but I managed to come first in all 14 of those units, so clearly the workload wasn't too ridiculous. If it gets too much you can always drop, but you can't leave for a couple of months, regret the choice, and pick it back up again just before the HSC. Good luck with it ! :)
What a beast!
Do you do MX2 as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)