About studying (1 Viewer)

Coolman2

HSC
N/A
How many hours is recommended for year 12? im like up to date for everything.. but some days i want to take a day off studying.
If this helps, my subjects are:
Maths extension 1
Chem
Bio
Business
Advanced english

and how many hours do you study per day?

duhdevitt

HSC
com home round 3:30
chill till 4:30
4:30-5:30( homework+ might take longer)
6:30-8:00( My weakest subject)
8:30-9:30( Review a subject)
10:00- 10:30(read English text)
11:30 sleeppppppp

yeah, homework will sometimes take 2hours and stuff and are school finishes all the HSC shiet by the end of term 2 so they give shit loads of work. But I prioritise a lot like if I'm sucking at maths, I'll go to library at recess and lunch and do my homework so when I get home I'll do maths and stuff. And for the second question, it's the quality of study you do. But i tend to do 3hrs of study a weekday and more on weekends

hope that helps :)

rexona <3

Coolman2

HSC
N/A
i need to follow your routine, does it work well? but just worried ill get burnt out before the actual HSC lel

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I dont know how everyone fits so much studying in, I'll be doing a maths exercise nek minnit 2am like wot

Probably just me, but im working on my time management skills so we shall see

duhdevitt

HSC
i need to follow your routine, does it work well? but just worried ill get burnt out before the actual HSC lel
yeah go ahead a use it but cos I've been doing it since last term so its a habit, so start tomz and stuff. I works pretty well, like when you have those breaks in between, it feels like you're in gods playground aha. Na, I felt abit of burning out like on monday so I took Monday off and went for a run and did minimal study. So yeah, if you need any help, just msg me

duhdevitt

HSC
I dont know how everyone fits so much studying in, I'll be doing a maths exercise nek minnit 2am like wot

Probably just me, but im working on my time management skills so we shall see
my body legit shutsdowns and I fall asleep

theodore0307

HSC
How many hours is recommended for year 12? im like up to date for everything.. but some days i want to take a day off studying.
If this helps, my subjects are:
Maths extension 1
Chem
Bio
Business
Advanced english

and how many hours do you study per day?
Don't be too anal from the get go. YOU WILL burn out. By the end of term 4, do a little study, look over some notes. In the xmas break do some work, especially maths and any science based subjects (physics, chemistry). Week 1 term one, game on for "half yearlies". After reduce study a little but then get back at it. Make sure you have a break from school. I don't mean have a nap, eat something. Go out of your house. Either gym, going for a walk, chillin with mates, going out, what ever.

HSC
I don't mean don't do it, but I just think it shouldn't be a massive priority

Focus imo should be on assessment tasks/exams that will actually count. Homework is only beneficial if it assists in preparation for such assessments

btw I will reply to your post on the "guide" thingy for English very soon, I wanted to write a long answer but not much time because I have a heap of exams next week. But I'm done with hsc next friday so yup coming up! :)
LAWL next friday... I finish on tuesday heuehuehue.

HSC
shut up

jks love you ;D

not
heuhehue :p

I cannot wait until tuesday. There is about 5 people I will be sending photos of me throwing notes away (keeping digital copies), chilling, watching movies, relaxing.

It's okay, I wont forget to send you, HPF and kurosaki some photos :p hahhahaha

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Probably just me
, but im working on my time management skills so we shall see
Nah, it's not just you.

Maths exercises drain your time real bad - when compared to even other subjects.

:haha:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Nah, it's not just you.

Maths exercises drain your time real bad - when compared to even other subjects.

:haha:
Thano you!! The exercise will be lile half a page yet it takes 2 hours to finish! Maths is a very deceptive subject

photastic

HSC
LAWL next friday... I finish on tuesday heuehuehue.
Everyone's got only 1-2 exams left then there's me, still 5 more to go :(

OP, study smart and organise your notes progressively, otherwise you're left in a pile of textbooks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)