Parramatta Discovery and Chemistry seminar presentation slides-LIMITED TIME (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,
I am truly thankful for everyone who came yesterday, I hope it has been as fun as for me as it is for you guys. I genuinely hope that you guys learnt and enjoyed the seminars. Right now, also have potential seminars lining up for the April school holidays, so keep your eyes peeled on this forum when I post further details in less than 2 months time:). The following is the link to my powerpoint presentations yesterday, hope you will find them helpful to assist you in your studies:)

Enjoy the rest of the school holidays and may everyone define their HSC results and NEVER let their HSC results define them:)

This is the discovery rubric deconstruction that I wrote:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...1128/discover-discovery-guide-99-student.html

With lots of love and well wishes
Mei:) (aka strawberrye)

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
No documents or power points , just photos

Link works

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Thanks for hosting these seminars for the BoS community :) They are a huge help to HSC students and i think i can speak on behalf of many people on the fact that we all appreciate it greatly

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
No documents or power points , just photos

Link works
Documents can be uploaded there
After a half-hour to one-hour dilemma, sent two dysfunctional links, I think in the future I will just upload the actual documents. Much easier.

Thanks for hosting these seminars for the BoS community :) They are a huge help to HSC students and i think i can speak on behalf of many people on the fact that we all appreciate it greatly
Thank you so much for the appreciation:) What a coincidence that turntaker did something almost exactly identical to you after yesterday's seminar. It is also my pleasure to be able to help so many students, you can say I appreciate your gratitude:)

Documents now uploaded:)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
After a half-hour to one-hour dilemma, sent two dysfunctional links, I think in the future I will just upload the actual documents. Much easier.

Thank you so much for the appreciation:) What a coincidence that turntaker did something almost exactly identical to you after yesterday's seminar. It is also my pleasure to be able to help so many students, you can say I appreciate your gratitude:)

Documents now uploaded:)
If you need tech help , just contact me hahah

:)). I think many students appreciate all the help that you have given them.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Going to BUMP this for one more week before I am going to remove the slides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)