Staying motivated for HSC? (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I'm at that mid-year crisis for the HSC, where everyday is basically a struggle and there just seems to be assessment after assessment and in my case a history ext. project worth 80% of internals due in a few weeks (yikes!!) and basically a HSC assessment at least every week until the end of term.
Just wondering how I can stay focused and change to have a more positive attitude?
Like everyday I wake up and feel like the day is just going to be crappy and its just depressing, as I get ready for school. It's like there is a lack of hope and I know everyone saying that it'll all be over by the end of the year and the HSC really means nothing, but at this moment and position where I am I just want to get a good mark in my english exam this week and not die!!
Also, in my school we have trials in like the first week of term 3 which means I should start studying now, but with all these other assessments I basically have NO TIME.

astroman

HSC
study>>goodatar>>good uni>>good job>>good money>>good life>>buy anything you want.

pomsky

HSC
study>>goodatar>>good uni>>good job>>good money>>good life>>buy anything you want.
Such inspiration haha

Find something that motivates you in the short-term (i.e if I get >90% I'll treat myself!), medium term and long term (career goals). Essentially, find different 'levels' of motivation that you can fall back on if you ever fall into your pre-mid-life crisis.

Alternatively, you can download random apps that shout at you to do work (what i did) haha.

Kaido

be.
HSC
We look too far and miss too many.

Take a step back and appreciate this moment, say no more.

HSC
The way I think about it is that this is just a period in my life that I would have to get over. So I have to do what I can to pass this period. Then afterwards I have all the time to work on my future, dreams, etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)