Accelerated subject results (1 Viewer)

hholbrook

HSC
Hi,

I am currently in Yr 11 completing three accelerated HSC subjects in addition to 4 Yr 11 subjects. At this stage, it is looking likely that i will achieve my goal of getting at least 2 band 6s, and I may even get 3. If I were to do this, what kind of results would I need to achieve my ATAR aim of 98? The accelerated subjects are legal, IT and SOR1, and my other subjects are business, advanced English, 3U maths (planning on doing 4U).

Thanks

Makematics

HSC
holy shit good job, not many people accelerate 3 subjects. id say if you get around 4 band 6's and a high band 5 that should do you for the 98

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
wow, good luck for accerating three subjects, it must be tough for any student accerating three subjects, if you have the time, do it why not? I wish I accerated Sor 1U on year 11, you doing a great work. keep it up man, you should be very happy.

Ace all three and plus HSC, you will surly get 98+ Atar, my advice do it becasue your in year 11, plus more time in HSC for you others subjects!

Advantages:

you will have more time in year 12, meaning more time on your weaker subjects.
You can always do them again in year 12, if you don't get Band 6 but hopefully you will if you stay focused and keep on track making your notes as early as possibly and doing your HW and practicing heaps of quetsions from diffferent sources and websites. Staying positive and being confident. these all will contribute to getting a band 6.

good luck,

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)