need some help :/ (1 Viewer)

slycat

HSC
ATM i'm doing 12 units, adv Eng, legal, buss, bio, and food tech and i'm doing exceptionally well in all those subjects except maths, my performance in maths is poor, to the point where i think it's too late to recover.Is it wise to drop maths and focus on my other subjects or should i not drop it? i'm confused as to what i should do, any advice is greatly appreciated.

P.S there's only a couple of weeks until the trial exams.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
If your ranks really low in maths, and high in other subjects, I would drop it if I was you.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
ATM i'm doing 12 units, adv Eng, legal, buss, bio, and food tech and i'm doing exceptionally well in all those subjects except maths, my performance in maths is poor, to the point where i think it's too late to recover.Is it wise to drop maths and focus on my other subjects or should i not drop it? i'm confused as to what i should do, any advice is greatly appreciated.

P.S there's only a couple of weeks until the trial exams.
if you've only got till the HSC, keep it

just cram the night before, as an extra subject just incase something goes horribly wrong you have extra units to support others

slycat

HSC
will my poor performance in maths, if i decide to keep it, significantly affect my ATAR?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
will my poor performance in maths, if i decide to keep it, significantly affect my ATAR?
Your best 2 units of English, and 8 units of other subjects contribute towards your ATAR.
Excuse my earlier post, but Spiritual being is right. If you haven't done your trials however then you should just drop maths, whereas if you've already done your trials then there isn't any reason to drop it.

LLouise

HSC
N/A
What was the catholic paper food tech trial like for everyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)