I go to a school with rank ~70
My current current ranks and half-yearly marks are as follows:
  • Chemistry - 2/13 (93%)
  • Physics - 4/10 (83%)
  • English Advanced - 8/10 (77%)
  • Mathematics Advanced - 1/17 (98%)
  • Extension 1 Mathematics - 3/10 (90%)
  • Business Studies - 1/7 (85%)
Thankyou for helping me. I really want to do Chemical Engineering ant UNSW (92 Atar). My backup is Newcastle Uni (76 Atar). In your opinion, which university is the best and in the long run, does it really matter?

Regards
ddmoore95

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
no man,

it doesn't matter as long as your happy and do what you enjoy. your looking at right now 94 Atar, it will depend on how you go in HSC EXAM, lol

ddmoore95

HSC
Thanks Bro. If anyone else is able to provide an estimate feel free to do so. :)

AnimeX

HSC
N/A

Regarding the uni, I reckon UNSW will be the better option in the long run because it has a better reputation and is one of the better unis for engineering in NSW (I haven't heard much regarding newcastle uni).

If you don't make the atar cutoff you can possibly get bonus points from maths ext1, physics or even chemistry.

ddmoore95

HSC
Thankyou. Yeah, I reckon I'd like UNSW more as well. If anyone else has an atar estimate, feel free to post. :)

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Thanks. I have trials still to go. Im pretty stressed.
Don't stress. Engineering at UNSW has many ways to get in, for example if you happen to get an atar in the 80s you can still have a chance to be interviewed and still get in.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't stress. Engineering at UNSW has many ways to get in, for example if you happen to get an atar in the 80s you can still have a chance to be interviewed and still get in.
Don't forget foundation studies unsw ... Google it.

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Don't forget foundation studies unsw ... Google it.
You should get the fuck of here, you dame piece of shit! I wonder you become a stupid moderator, sitting there to ban someone for no reason, just like you ban me for no reason on day!

You fuck head! what kunt! you got shit to say! talk like man, if you can!

Killerb47

HSC
You should get the fuck of here, you dame piece of shit! I wonder you become a stupid moderator, sitting there to ban someone for no reason, just like you ban me for no reason on day!

You fuck head! what kunt! you got shit to say! talk like man, if you can!
Omed it's wonder you haven't been banned from the Internet let alone BOS you queer. Pipe down because your trolls are absolutely pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)