chem - 14/23
SOR 2 - 10/25
Eng adv - 30/ 80
math 2u - 25/70
math 3u - 20/50

school rank 90-100

Last edited:
HSC
I would estimate an ATAR for you, but I can't.

If I could, I wouldn't be wasting my time on these forums. I'd just estimate my own and get the hell off this site.

The people on these forums totally ignore students in need, like you and I. Those who bother writing anything write very little, and don't feel like real people.

No sense of community at all in this 'student community'.

I hope someone helps you out bro...

P.S: I'll have a WILD GO at estimating your ATAR (as in, an absolutely RANDOM guess)

I'll say.... 85-87%

jaycoo50

HSC
I would estimate an ATAR for you, but I can't.

If I could, I wouldn't be wasting my time on these forums. I'd just estimate my own and get the hell off this site.

The people on these forums totally ignore students in need, like you and I. Those who bother writing anything write very little, and don't feel like real people.

No sense of community at all in this 'student community'.

I hope someone helps you out bro...

P.S: I'll have a WILD GO at estimating your ATAR (as in, an absolutely RANDOM guess)

I'll say.... 85-87%
I can help him!
Please estimate my atar

physics - 13/36 ( You could get a band 5)
chem - 14/23 ( You could get a band 5)
SOR 2 - 10/25 ( You could get a band 6, it is a possibility bro)
Eng adv - 30/ 80 ( You could get a band 5)
math 2u - 25/70 ( You could get a band 5)
math 3u - 20/50 ( You could get a band 5)

school rank 90-100

Depending how you perfprm in HSC exam, if you get say above 85 in HSc exam you can get an Atar of 85-92. Good luck, HSC is killing all of us, don't worry too much, I am also stressed as hell bro.

Bims

HSC
With those kind of ranks, I strongly believe that you lack the intellect and discipline needed to achieve an ATAR over 70. Having said that, if you put your head down and do say a dozen past papers a day from now till the hsc, maybe, just maybe, you might squeeze into the low-70s in atar. But otherwise, I think things are looking pretty dull for you.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
With those kind of ranks, I strongly believe that you lack the intellect and discipline needed to achieve an ATAR over 70. Having said that, if you put your head down and do say a dozen past papers a day from now till the hsc, maybe, just maybe, you might squeeze into the low-70s in atar. But otherwise, I think things are looking pretty dull for you.
not sure if srs

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Trolling hard bro, get outtaaa here.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'd estimate a 87-90.

Most of your ranks are pretty average.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)